✔ forty eight.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Yoongi was waddling from the basement to the outside where his men standing. He quickly calls Jungkook and tells him all the things that Sung tells him about Taehyung.

Meanwhile, Jungkook looked furious after the call from Yoongi. He wore his black leather jacket and take his gun in one pocket. Then he put a knife on his socks and kept two more guns in his back while calling his men to assemble.

"Gather the best men Jackson and make my plane ready. I bet he will go to his father's oldest house in Japan."

Jackson nodded and ran to prepare the things. Soon they reached the jet and sat their pilot looked at Jungkook to ask for permission to take off. And he nodded.

Taehyung was lying unconscious but now he was shuffling. He tried to open his eyes because there was too much light.

Mark made him unconscious and picked him up and left for the private plane that was given by Sung.

Mark was sitting beside Taehyung, who was now becoming conscious slowly. He opened his eyes and saw the surroundings and his eyes grow bigger when he noticed he was in a bright room.

Mark came close to him. And sat there.

"Don't be scared. Now you're free from the Jeon's and his possessive rude behavior."

Mark looked at Taehyung's wrist which was still bound with the ropes and his mouth still filled with a rag. He can watch the fear in his beautiful doe eyes.

Mark smirked then leaned over him and caressed his cheeks lovingly.

"Don't scare hmmm... You are safe with me if you will not do any stupid move. Jeon is looking like a psycho now."

He laughed a little and picked him up and open a door of the room and laid him there.

"You know it's my parent's house. My father was a partner to Jeon and Park in a company. But they played dirty and make him a villain and covered all the business and now their son's handle, my father's business...

My business."

Taehyung stepped back a little and tried to free himself from the ropes as well. Mark smirked at his scared behavior and smiled.
He came to him and untied the nod of rag from his neck and threw that on the floor while muttering.

"I want to listen to your beautiful voice. That day Jeon didn't let you speak and I'm desperate to listen to your melodious voice."

Taehyung licked his lips which were dry a little. He tried to speak but the gaze of Mark frightened him to the core.

"P-please leave..m..me. I'm use...useless to..you..."

Mark's smirk widened when he listened to his deep but scared voice.

"You know what... I was planning to kill you in front of Jeon and Park but when I saw your pictures briefly and saw your beauty I changed my mind.