✔twelve.

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Jin walked to Taehyung and call the caretaker of the tiger.

"Give some meat to eat him." Jin pointed towards the tiger who was growling. While blood was dripping from his jaws.

Jin quickly picked up Taehyung and walked outside. He looked at the maid and shout at her.

"Tell the driver to ready the car."

Maid bowed and ran outside. Jin was also running to the parking area.

Taehyung's leg was bleeding heavily. Jin put a bundle of tissues on his legs when he sat in the car.

"To the hospital now!"
The Driver nodded them speed up the car.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Yoongi were eating breakfast silently suddenly they listened to shouting of Jin.

Yoongi and Jungkook ran in that direction and saw Jin carrying Taehyung's limp body and ran to the parking area.

Yoongi gave a tch sound and then spoke to Jungkook.

"I was just asking for his life, but you denied it. Now see what happens."

Yoongi grabbed his coat and belongings.

"Okay... I'm leaving. I have a meeting with Mr. Xiao."

Jungkook nodded and turned for his things and went to his car.

Firstly Yoongi exited from the gate in his car. Then Jungkook turned his staring wheel and stopped at the guard.

"Do you know where Jin hyung went?"

Guard bowed and then spoke.

"Sir went to the hospital."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and then again spoke.

"I know that idiot! Tell me the name of the Hospital."

Guard bowed quickly apologetically and told him that he didn't know the hospital's name.

Jungkook gestured for the guard to stay back and pull up his window mirror.

He starts the engine and went straight to his office.

Jin was walking side by side with a stretcher at which Taehyung was laying unconscious.

Doctors went to the Operation theater and stopped Jin outside.

After half an hour a male nurse came outside and told him.

"Sir! Please arrange the blood. He lost most of his blood."

Jin panicked then nodded and asked for the blood group. Then ran to the blood bank to buy blood for Taehyung.