✔forty five.

Hey guys... 👋👋

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM...

EID MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIM READERS...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

Jimin looked at him shocked. The politeness in Jungkook's voice gave him mysterious vibes.

Namjoon and Jimin walked toward Jungkook who was sitting beside Yoongi and Jin was also there standing silently.

"Why?? Why you called me at this hour?"

Jimin asked and sat in front of his couch.

Yoongi was staring at Jimin but Jimin ignore the stare and sighed when he didn't listen to a single reply from Jungkook.

"Why Jeon?? Are you trapping me here to kill me?"

Jungkook shook his head and stood up from the couch and walked to him with an emotionless face.

Jimin looked at Namjoon in a little panic because they are bare hands and the guards kept their guns outside for Jeon's safety. But Namjoon nodded with a smile.

Jungkook stopped in front of Jimin and knelt in front of him. His tears started flowing.

Namjoon and Jimin were shocked to see him like this. Vulnerable...

Jungkook was crying while holding Jimin's knee and Jin as a sweetheart also crying silently while watching this scene of reunion.

Jimin put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder with too much difficulty but when Jungkook felt a hand on his shoulder he quickly wiped his tears from his sleeve and grabbed Jimin's hand.

Jimin looked at him with a frown but a sad face.

"Hyung?? Can you forgive me?"

Jimin looked at the others Namjoon nodded and smile to encourage him. Because he knows that already when Jin called him to meet them he told everything to Namjoon.

Jimin bites his lips. Jungkook was looking at him with red eyes and a nose.

"Jungkook... why are you..."

Jungkook quickly grabbed his hands tightly.

"Hyung... people triggered us... that ba***** killed Sana but I accused you of that... I'm sorry hyung... I'm sorry... please forgive me.."

Jimin who was looking at all others with confusion now looking at Jungkook with teary eyes.

"How you find that now? Did you find the real killer?"

Jungkook shook his head at daniel and give a file to Namjoon that was placed on the table.

"Here is the all information, I got. But I make a plan to catch Sung and his puppets..."

Jimin frowned.

"Sung?? Is he the killer? I swear Jungkook I'll kill him with my hands if he..."

Namjoon spoke and sat beside Yoongi.

"I think we will figure out this soon. Because I know someone who was working for you both."