✔thirty two.

Hey guys...

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Yoongi and Jin flinched at the same time, and Jungkook casually sat beside them. Yoongi quickly closes the lid of the laptop. Jin smiled and spoke.

"We was thinking about the deal and if we messed up you will be angry, you know..."

Jungkook hummed and rubbed his forehead tiredly.

"Tell me updates about Taehyung. I know he has no courage to escape from his own..."

Jungkook looked at Jin and spoke.

"Hyung... he is mine now. Legally... if you don't want him to suffer more then you should try to find him."

Jin pouted and then spoke.

"You should respect me. I'm your hyung. You are being disrespectful from the Taehyung's arrival."

Jungkook ignores Jin's sudden outburst and walks back to his room after declaring his thoughts.

"Help Kai... his men will find him from every corner of Korea. Find him firstly at Park place."

Jin and Yoongi looked tired and there was a single person who creates the problems for them. Yoongi thought for a while then spoke while facing Jin.

"I think you should talk to him... talk to Namjoon. I hope he will tell you the truth. "

Jin looked at him and hesitantly spoke.

"Are you sure? He will tell me about him?"

Yoongi smirked and leaned on the back of the sofa.

"I bet he is... because love is blind."

Jin smacked his shoulder. Yoongi smiled at Jin's blushing face.

Taehyung was eating silently at the dining table. Many thoughts were wandering around his mind. He quickly wiped his lips with a napkin and looked at Jimin who was eating silently.

"Chimie... Please can't I go back?? Please..."

Jimin stopped his movements but enunciate with a smirk.

"You are buttering Taehyung now... Why are wanting to go back to hell? Don't you disdain him? To hurt you?"

Taehyung sighed, he hesitantly placed his hand over Jimin's.

"I know you both were best friends. But you can't lash your rage just by keeping me here."

Jimin sighed and smiled sweetly.

"I'm not lashing my anger by keeping you here. I'm just wanting you."

Jimin pulled his chair close to Taehyung and held both hands in his hands.

"Taehyung... When I saw you first time in the cafe I fell in love with you that time, but I gave you time to adjust to relationships because I find out that you have no close friends, not a boyfriend or girlfriend.

I want you as my boyfriend as my lover."

Jimin came closer to him more and uttered with his deep voice sensual voice. He slowly pulled Taehyung's hands close to his lips and kissed them and bore his eyes at Taehyung's scared eyes.

"I want you Taehyung. I want you right now. Forget about Jeon. You are mine just mine..."

Taehyung quickly yanked his hands from Jimin's and stood up abruptly.

"Jimin, I was talking to you because we were friends. I expect that you respect our old relationship. But now I'm married. And I can not forget him like that."

He said and ran to his room where he came out for dinner.

Jimin clenched his jaws and threw all the utensils that were placed in the dining.

"You will be mine soon. I'll not let you go. You will love me just like I love you now. You will forget about Jeon... Or I'll kill him and help you to forget him..."

"Twenty-four hours had passed and you didn't even find a hint of his presence in Korea."

Jungkook was shouting at them.

"All of you useless..."

Jungkook sighed and spoke now calmly.

"Tell me about Park, Jackson."

Jin and Yoongi were not there because they need to handle companies too.

Jackson and Kai were friends and Kai was Jungkook's one of best men.

He was a police officer of high authority in the department. He was an orphan but Jungkook's father kept him in his mansion after the education of Kai.

Jackson was standing beside Kai. He was sweating badly.

"Sir, he is not in Korea. He left for Japan after the party."

Jungkook stared at him and then shook his head.

"That's it? I want a full report about him. I think that maybe Jimin is behind this. Just tell me all things where he went and for
which purposes?"

Jackson nodded and left Kai and Jungkook alone.

Jungkook walked to him and stand in front of him, pocketing his hands.

"Kai... I know you can do it. That's why I gave you this mission. Find him in any ailment. Just don't come empty hands."

Kai nodded and left him alone in the living room. He walked to the porch and saw Jackson standing there. He walked to him with curiosity.

Jackson looked at him and understands what will he ask.

"Jackson, I'm curious who is this guy, Taehyung??"

Jackson nodded and dragged him into the car.

"He is the owner of the house where you are standing a while ago."

Kai frowned and then spoke with an O-shaped mouth.

"You mean... "

Jackson nodded and sighed.

"Yeah... He is Mr. Jeon's husband."

Hey...

I post a little bit short chapter just because of
taehyungshibias

Now don't get hurt 🤗😍😁
Stay blessed and safe

Allah Hafiz