✔nine.

Hey guys

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

"Marriage papers????"

Taehyung threw the papers on the bed and stepped away from Jungkook.

"I'll don't... I don't want to marry now. Please what I did do to you? Please leave me. If you want me to don't meet Jimin then I'll not... please don't do this."

Jungkook was looking at him with a smirk. He picked up the paper and call his man.

A man entered the room and bowed to Jungkook.

"You just took a picture of Kim Taehyung's sibling. Right?"

The man nodded his head obediently. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and sat on the sofa with a smirk on his lips.

"Now I want you to enjoy the night with his beautiful sister and bring the brother to our torture room I want some meat for my tiger."

Taehyung looked at him with horror soon he ran to him and sat on the floor at the foot of Jungkook.

"Please... Please don't do this... I love them. They are my only family in the whole world. Please do... ahhgggh..."

Jungkook grabbed his hair and leaned forward close to his ears.

"Then sign it baby"

Taehyung's eyes were red with anger and tears. He didn't respond for a while. Jungkook left his hair and stood up. He said again to his man.

"Do as I said and enjoy your night and if you want you can bring the girl here after you use her enough."

Taehyung looked at the man who was smiling at the order. He bowed and was about to leave the room. Taehyung quickly grabbed the coat of the man.

"Please don't touch my sister. I'll do it... I... I'll sign it."

Taehyung quickly ran to the bed and picked up the pen from the bed and sign the papers quickly.

Jungkook gestured for his man to leave them alone. He walked towards Taehyung with his hands in his pocket.

He grabbed the paper from Taehyung's hand and saw his signatures of him. He smirked then grabbed the pen and sign the papers.

Taehyung looked at him with a shocked expression.

Taehyung stood there like a statue. Jungkook chuckled at his expressions and leaned into Taehyung's ear.

"Congratulations my husband... welcome to your worst life."

He grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pushed him onto the bed and hovered over him.