✔ forty seven.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook was busy with the gang that suddenly attacked his club and killed many people there when he was walking to the exit to leave for home early because of the Paris trip.

But he couldn't come back early because of that shit...

Suddenly the men of Jungkook came and they were protecting Jungkook. Jackson also came with Jungkook and he called for more men from Jungkook's mansion.

They fight for half an hour. But when a man attacks Jackson and shot Jungkook, luckily both were safe his phone rings.

Abruptly all the men left the place without more gunshots. Jackson shouted at his men to follow them but they went and left the Jungkook's men there, restless...

Suddenly Jungkook who was sitting on the nearest couch, breathless and confused, gasp in shock. He looked at Jackson and spoke.

"It's a distraction..."

Jackson's facial expression changed soon Jungkook's phone buzzed and he saw the caller ID.
It's from the mansion...

He quickly picked up the phone and listen to the crying and whimpering in the background.

"Mr. Jeon... I'm so sorry... Please... Forgive me..."

Jungkook heart dropped. He became panicked. The worst thinking started to grow in his fuzzy brain.

"Just tell me. WHAT HAPPENED??"

Ajhuma was sobbing badly, that he couldn't protect him. The pure soul...

"Mr. Jeon... There were some men and gunshots... Taehyung... They take him from the garden."

Jungkook hung up the phone and cried out in anger.

"I swear... If it will be Sung. I'll chop him in pieces with my own hands."

He gathered his men and ordered Jackson to handle the rest of the mess and ran to his car.

I will protect you Taehyung... Just don't give up.

Taehyung blinked but there was pitch black because of the cloth that was placed around his eyes and his lips parted because of the rag. His hands and feet were tied up with ropes.

He struggled and tried to shout but his muffled voice didn't enough to call for help.

He was struggling with the roped then he listen to some noises and notice that it came closer.

His forehead shines with sweat beads. He didn't want to die in the mafia's revenge. He wants to live a happy life with his siblings...

Soon the door opened and he quickly stiffened and shrink in place. He was frightened, too much scared.

He hears footsteps, not of too many people like before but a single person came close to him.