✔twenty five.

Hey guys...

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Taehyung was looking around in awww...

Jin looked at him with a smile. He grabbed his wrist and walked inside the Gucci shop.

"Woahhh... Hyung it's soo expensive. We can shop in some other street shops."

Taehyung said and looked at Jin with worry.

Jin chuckled and dragged him into the store for some decent clothes.

A girl came and bowed to him. Taehyung smiled politely and bowed to her too.

"Please show us some casual dresses and a party dress for him," Jin said while pointing his finger at Taehyung.

The girl nodded and left for some clothes. Jin and Taehyung sat together on the couch and Jin was examining the clothes for himself too.

"Sir try this one. This is the best dress in our shop. You can try this it will fit you."

The girl handed Taehyung a party dress of white color. Taehyung grabbed it and looked at Jin.

Jin smiled and gestured for him to go into the fitting room. Taehyung hesitantly nodded and went for a change. After five minutes he handed back the dress to the girl and said to Jin that the dress fit him perfectly.

After two hours, they went back to the mansion. Their car stopped in the garage. Jin and Taehyung came out of the car. Taehyung smile faded again when he saw the mansion he looked again sad. All the memory of breakfast time ran in front of his eyes like a train of thoughts.

Jin noticed the behavior of Taehyung. He came to him and side-hugged him and gave him a nod with a smile.

"Don't worry... He will change maybe someday... Just don't lose hope. Hmmm??"

Taehyung nodded and smile faintly.

They went straight to their expected rooms. Taehyung went to the servant quarters where his belonging kept before the arrival of Yong.

He sat all his shopping bags in his small cupboard and laid down on his bed tiredly. The room was empty. Maybe the other two were on their duties.

"I'm so tired. What are Soojin and Yeri doing now??" He murmured while pouting.

Soon there was a knock on the door and a man came inside the room.

"Mr. Jeon arrived and wants you to be ready for the party. After half an hour you have to be appearing in front of him, well dressed."

He said and went away. Taehyung looked at the wall clock and sighed.

"Why this man is always in hurry? Hunh... Half an hour... Doesn't he know that I'm tired after a long shopping day?"

He murmured and went to the bathroom to take a quick bath for the party.

Jungkook has dressed up for the party already. He was wearing pour black dress. And he had a bit of long hair falling at his white forehead.

Jin entered Jungkook's room and sat on the bed.

"Kookie... Why are you going to the party with Taehyung? Don't you hate him by heart?"

Jungkook turned to him and smirked.

"Don't you know who's coming to the party?? Others than me?"

Jin widened his eyes.

"Oh yeah, I forget Jimin will be there too. Because it's a business party. That's great... That's why you are going with Taehyung because you want to tease Jimin."

Jungkook smirked.

"No hyung... I will burn him with jealousy...  It will be great fun tonight. By the way, where is he?"

Jungkook asked while eyeing his wristwatch. Jin stood up and walked to the door.

"Let's find out!"

Jungkook looked at him smiling.

They walked to the launch and saw Taehyung there.

Jin smiled at him but Jungkook looked lost in the beauty of his husband. The white color suits very well him.

Taehyung was fidgeting with the hem of his coat while biting his lower lip in nervousness.

Jin looked at the both of them and smirked.

He coughed and shouted.

"Let's go boys... Yoongi will be there soon. We are getting late."

He stopped beside Taehyung and whispered and shouted while whistling.

"You look gorgeous Taehyung. All businessmen fell for you."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and muttered.

"Like that, I'll let it happen."

After 20 minutes of driving, they reached there. Taehyung and Jin were sitting beside each other in the backseat while Jungkook was sitting in the passenger's seat.

They get out and walked into the hotel. Jin excused himself and went away to meet some other people.

Jungkook was standing beside Taehyung.

Taehyung was looking around at the party. Many beautiful girls were hanging with the other men that were old enough. Some of the other girls drool at Jungkook and look at Taehyung with a frown while some other men drool at Taehyung too.

Taehyung felt uncomfortable around the many gazes. He scooted closer to Jungkook and eyed his feet.

Jungkook noticed hesitation in Taehyung. He slipped his hand around Taehyung's waist and whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry... You look beautiful baby~~"

Taehyung blushed and nodded lightly.

Jungkook was busy eyeing Taehyung when a cough interrupts their moment.

"You have a beautiful date tonight! Don't you want to share him with me, Mr. Jeon... like last time you did??"

Jungkook clenched his jaws just a second then smirked and lightly pulled Taehyung closer to him.

"You are late Mark... But he's not for sharing because he is Mine...

meet my beautiful Husband

Jeon Taehyung..."

Hey guys,

Stay blessed and safe...

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Allah Hafiz...