✔forty nine.

Assalam o Alaikum...

IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLEASE...

£££££££££££££££££££££

Jimin reached the spot and looked around. He traced Jungkook's phone and easily reached the house. Jungkook was the only person who knew about Mark's very first house, where he was living with his parents when they were alive.

He quickly ran to the gate that was opened and a little and many dead bodies were lying there. Of course, they were Mark's men.

Jimin and his men went inside a little and Jimin's eyes caught a scene. His breath hitched when he saw Mark holding Taehyung by the neck and almost standing at the edge of the window.

He gathered his men and gesture them to stand beneath the window. He whispered yelling at them.

"Just don't miss him if he threw Taehyung. I think he will push him at any time. "

Men nodded and stood there with full attention.

They saw after some time Mark pushed Taehyung and soon they listen to gunshots. Jimin thinks Jungkook killed him.

Taehyung was unconscious, maybe with fear... His men untied his hands and carefully take him to the chair that was placed in the mini garden.

When Jimin saw everything is fine he quickly went upstairs and saw the blood in the room.

Jungkook was peeking from the window when suddenly Jimin spoke, breathlessly.

"He... He is fine... I caught him. Don't worry."

Jungkook face washed with sudden relief when he listen to Taehyung.

He walked to Mark and saw Jackson.

"You should wait for my order. If Jimin hyung was not been there do you think what will happen?"

Jackson looked down with guilt. While muttering sorry...

Jimin walked to Mark. Who was whimpering in pain? He was gazing at him with soft eyes. Because they don't know what did they do wrong with him??

"Mark... Why did you do that? You know you are our friend but you shake your hands with our enemies...

If you need anything you can ask but why??"

Jungkook looked furious when Mark just smirk and leaned back to the wall for support.

"I don't need your sympathy or charity... You both took my company. My father was a good man but your fathers make him a sinner. When your fathers put him in jail my mother who loves my father wholeheartedly broke...

She broke just because of your family...

And when my father escapes from jail he came to me directly and said to me that he is innocent. But before we complete our chat. Police came there.

My father tried to escape from there and ran to a girl and made him his shield but the police shot him in front of my eyes...

My mother didn't bear the news and...