✔ten.

Hey guys.

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM.

"Meet my love and beautiful husband,

JEON TAEHYUNG."

The crowd cheered for Jungkook to be married. Most of the girls that were the CEO's daughters or sisters were drooling at Jungkook and now looked pissed after Jungkook's announcement and want Taehyung killed at the moment.

Jimin looked at them with a shocked face. He quickly stepped forward. Namjoon tried to stop him, but he didn't listen to him and grabbed Taehyung's hand and whispered yelled at him.

"Tell me Taehyung if he threatened you. I'll help you."

Taehyung saw him with tiredness and jerked his hand from Jimin's hold. He looked at Jungkook and his hand that was to stick to his waist firmly. He said with his broken and sore voice.

"No... he is my... husband."

Jungkook smirked widened leaned close to Taehyung and pecked lightly on his temple.

"Look, Mr. Park, I'm so lucky to have your boyfriend and make him my husband. I think you're surprised now to see my beautiful husband. If you excused us I want him to introduce some of my business partners."

Jimin clenched his jaws he was about to punch him but Namjoon dragged him outside the party. Jin was stunned at Jungkook's statement. He ignored the Namjoon and Jimin.

Jin was about to be walked towards Jungkook but soon his cell phone ring distracted him.

He saw the caller I'd and sighed in relief. He walked to the gate and received the person with a worried face.

Yoongi saw him with a puzzled face. And gestured his men to bring the gift boxes from the car's trunk.

"What happened?? Don't look at me with this face. I'm not too late."

Jin shook his head at daniel. He grabbed Yoongi's hand and dragged him to the corner of the garden.

He pointed his finger at Jungkook and Taehyung. And told him the whole story that happened just twenty-four ago.

Yoongi froze at the moment while eyeing the couple that was standing in the middle of the ground.

He sighed and walked towards them with a sweet smile because he didn't want to ruin the mood of his little brother.

"Happy birthday my boy..."

Jungkook turned to the voice and his face lit up to see the Yoongi. He quickly hugged him.

"Hyung... what a surprise! I am missing you at this moment."

Yoongi smiled back and looked at Taehyung with a smile.

"Hello... who are you? I didn't see you before."