✔twenty eight.

Hey guys

Assalam o Alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

"Let's clean you up... You seem dirty now..."

Taehyung winced and stumbled in his steps while Jungkook was dragging him to the stairs that were the way of his room.

All of the maids were watching all the drama. They saw their boss many times in rage but this time he didn't kill a person instantly, he was killing his husband with torture, every day.

"P-please forgive me... Sob... please let me go... I- 'll never do it again... "

Taehyung was pleading continuously but Jungkook was too immersed in his action and dragged him to his room and opened his bathroom door.

He tightly held Taehyung who was glimpsing the whole scenario and now tried to free himself from Jungkook again.

Jungkook looked at him and jerked him inside the bathroom and go back to his drawers, to find something. But he could not find that in place.

He shouted in anger again.

"AJHUMAAA... WHO THE HELL IS CLEANING MY ROOM?? "

Taehyung quickly ran to him and pleaded while rubbing his hands for asking forgiveness.

He was kneeling in front of Jungkook and asking again and again for kindness but Jungkook saw him pleading his mind just go where he nodded and approve the lips kiss from his enemy.

He grabbed the table glass lamp and smashed it beside Taehyung.

Taehyung was shivering badly from his act as soon Ajhumaa arrived, breathing heavily.

"Y-yes..."

Jungkook looked at her. And asked.

"WHERE ARE THE CUFFS FROM THE DRAWER?"

Ajhuma looked at him and Taehyung who was crying kneeling in front of Jungkook and pleading.

"Mr. Jeon... That was placed in the cupboard of yours."

Jungkook gestures to Ajhuma to bring the cuffs. While patting impatiently his foot.

Ajhuma bring the cuffs and looked at Taehyung with hurtful eyes. And gave the cuffs to Jungkook with shaking hands.

She stood there still. Jungkook snatched the cuffs and grabbed Taehyung and pulled out his white coat and threw it on the floor.

He grabbed Taehyung with his shirt collar and dragged him to the bathroom that was bigger than Taehyung's house room.

Taehyung was looking around with his teary eyes. Ajhuma standing there and hurt to see the whole thing.

Jungkook pulls up all taps and the water started filling the bathtub.

Taehyung was too confused by the action and could not make an idea of what Jungkook will be doing to him.