✔five.

Hey guys.

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE.

Taehyung was smiling all day while working in the cafè. The Other was watching him in awe.

"Why he is not coming?" Taehyung thought while looking at the door. A cute pout adorned his lips.

Soon the door opened and a man with all in a black dress appeared. Taehyung looked at him and then turned to the changing room to change his outfit to his baby blue hoodie and sweatpants.

He bid his goodbyes to everyone because his shift ended today.

He was humming the song Winter Bear by his favorite singer BTS V. 😉

He was too much in his singing but didn't notice that someone was following him.

He stopped When he listened to some shuffling behind him. He turned to the road and started walking again but soon two men stopped at his right or left side.

They were standing too close to him just like squeezing him in between them.

Taehyung felt uncomfortable and walked towards the narrow alley that was close to his house but when he entered the alley a car stopped in front of him.

Then two men who were standing beside him earlier dragged him to the car.

Taehyung started panicking he was about to shout for help. Then a man hit his gun at Taehyung's back head.

Taehyung's vision was soon blurry and his eyes closed. Darkness comes over him.

Jimin's plane landed at the airport. Soon his cousin and his two men walked towards the exit of the airport.

A man opened the door for him. He took off his orange glasses. His cousin joins him in the backseat of the car.

Jimin saw the time on his wristwatch. He quickly takes off his coat to leave his shirt only. Then order his driver to go to the café.

Namjoon grinned and spoke after a long silence.

"Oh so eager to meet him?"

Jimin smiled.

"Yeah Joonie hyung... I think I'm in love with him. After a long silence in my heart finally, someone came here." He said pointing towards his heart.

Namjoon laughed at his gesture.

"I don't believe this... you always flirt with beautiful humans."

Jimin smirked.

"Oh yeah maybe... let's see what will he answer me today."

The car stopped in front of the cafe. Jimin came outside and went to the cafè, but they told him that Taehyung left a few minutes ago.

He pulled out his phone he switched off for a full week due to his tour. He called Taehyung, but his phone was constantly switched off.

He came back in his car and Namjoon looked at him with confusion.

"Why you came so early?"

He sat beside Namjoon and spoke.