✔nineteen.

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum everyone...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Yong frowned at Jungkook's shouting. Jungkook never shouts at him and never denied whenever he wants some maids from his mansion of course he also asked the permission of the maids.

Maids were also drooling at Yong, who was a young and handsome man. So, many of the maids never denied the offer of being a date of Yong.

Taehyung was shivering between the two men and praying for his life. Yong noticed the situation but let it handle with his coolness.

"Yeah Man... why are you so stubborn and possessive of this man??"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was standing there with a painful face.

"I'm telling you for the first and the last time, stay away from him..."

Yong looked at Jungkook unimpressed, he spoke while eyeing the plate.

"Okay. But give me a replacement for this man... I need someone to spend time with me because I'm bored for the past weeks..."

Jungkook looked at him then, Taehyung, and whispered in his ears with his deep threatening voice.

"Sit, at your place..."

Taehyung looked at him with hurtful eyes.

Jungkook noticed and then jerked him to the floor.

"Sit join us... "

He gestured for a maid to bring the food for Taehyung and served him.

Taehyung looked at the food that was placed in front of him again in a disrespectful manner.

He remembered the night when he ate food with him like that and then Jungkook spend his night with him. But the night was worse because he tried to make love to him, without understanding his feelings and he will be if Jungkook was not drunk...

Taehyung was staring at the food. Yong tried to defend it because he also didn't like the way Jungkook was treating him.

"Why do you want him near your feet like a pet... let him breathe Jeon... Taehyung you can go and eat where you're comfy..."

Yong didn't complete his sentence when Jungkook banged his hands loudly on the table.

"It's my matter and he will not go anywhere, Yong...

eat and come to my room after that."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and left the table.

Taehyung was shivering internally, but there was no one for his consolation...

Taehyung looked at his plate then he looked at the person who was now sitting beside him at his toes...

Yong was looking at him with concern, but soon his concern changed with the smirk.

"Hey, beautiful... I don't know what are you for Jeon... but I'm here for you always... if he will be not harsh on you then join me after that..." Yong winked and went to his seat again and started eating his leftover food.

After half an hour, a maid came to Taehyung, Yong was no longer there. He left after dinner, but Taehyung was still sitting staring at his food while munching some of it.