✔twenty four.

Hey guys

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

He is a member of our world...

A mafia of this world."

Jungkook's voice rang in his ears. Yoongi held Jungkook's hand quickly and yanked his hand.

"What the hell Jungkook?? You almost choked his breath."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was sitting on the floor now with teary eyes.
He was mumbling.

"You are telling a lie... You are telling me because you hate Jimin. He is innocent he can not kill a person. He is an accountant in a small company..."

Jungkook kicked the nearest vase and went away while muttering.

"He is a murderer... He is like us. But I don't like to kill innocents just like him."

Taehyung looked at the surroundings and tried to stand up, Jin supported him.

Yong sigh deeply and left for his work. Yoongi console him silently and left with Yong.

Jin was standing beside him and supported him and made him sit down on the dining table's chair.

He sat beside him and spoke while holding his hand tenderly.

"Jungkook and Jimin were best friends like a partner in crimes too..." Jin laughed lightly and shook his head. Taehyung wiped his tears and looked at him with a shocked face.

"Then why they are enemies now? I don't think Jimin... He tells a lie to me and... Kill the sister of Mr. Jeon."

Jin spoke again.

"Yeah... I and Yoongi think exactly like you. But when he reached Jimin was holding his golden gun and Sana was laying there lifeless. Blood was oozing from her head..."

He spoke after a pause...

"Sana loved Jimin since his childhood. They were also enjoying their lives but Sana doesn't know about Jimin and Jungkook's dark side. Jungkook always hides his weapons from Sana and fulfills her all wishes before she speaks."

"Jungkook and Jimin were hanging out with each other and Sana were also there in the club of Jimin. But something strange happened and Sana knows about them.

They are trying to secure her and tell her that they are not too bad but soon one night Sana saw Jimin making out with a girl and boiled in anger.

She went to him but Jimin declined her proposal because he was drunk. That girl left his mansion but Sana was furious and made her way to Jimin but I don't know the exact thing.

Namjoon called us that Sana was there in anger. That time I and Jungkook were sitting in the jungkook's cabin discussing some office work but when we listen to Sana we quickly went to Jimin's mansion.

When we reached Sana was lifeless laying there and Jimin was standing there with his gun in his hand.

Jungkook loved her more than anyone but Jimin his best friend too but when he saw the scene he broke and they were trying to find the culprit when Jimin said that he doesn't know about the incident.

But after the funeral, someone sends a note and bullet report and the bullet belongs to only Jimin's golden gun. And that was the end of their relationship."

Taehyung was listening and felt pity for Sana and Jungkook. Jin looked at him with teary eyes.

"Jungkook was a CEO but after Sana's death and some illegal work, he became famous and heartless mafia...

But I still love him and he didn't harm any poor soul but never leave a culprit."

Taehyung asked with innocent eyes...

"But... What about the Sana?? I mean, has Jimin killed her?"

Jin shrugged his shoulder and stands up.

"I don't know Tae... Now you eat and take a bath we will go shopping for you. Because you need to attend a party with Jungkook as a husband."

Taehyung frowned, then said with a pout.

"Party? Why?? He hates me..."

Jin leaned forward and whistled playfully.

"Awwww I smell of love in the air..."

Taehyung blushed and whined.

"Hyung... I can't love him because he hates me..."

Jin laughed lightly.

"You will someday... he is nice...

Leave it now and get ready at sharp 5, I'll be hereafter some paperwork in the office."

"Someone was eager to get me. Hunh..."

A man walking on the balcony with a gun in his hand. Soon he stopped and put the gun on the side table.

"Yeah... Put the camera's in the right place now. Don't forget to capture the pictures of the gorgeous husband of Mr. Jeon. After a long time, I saw a beautiful creature who is innocent too."

"Yes, boss."

The man hung up the call and smirked...

"See you soon beautiful... I love to snatch the beauties from my dearest rivals."

Hey guys,

Sorry for the short chapter...

See you soon

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay blessed and safe

Allah Hafiz.