✔last.

Assalam o Alaikum...

Ignore the MISTAKES, please...

Taehyung was happy with his siblings and his hyungs, that were the gift to him when he met Jungkook.

Yeah... now he was rich in relatives. He had his hyungs who loves him as his younger brother.

Jimin went to meet him in evening so that he apologized his deeds, because he need to go somewhere in the night. Taehyung forgives him because he already knows that Jimin is not that bad.

Yoongi was happy when he saw Jimin there with true happiness in his eyes.

Namjoon and Jin standing there and watching with love eyes at the soulmates.

Namjoon knows that Jimin and Yoongi are together now because when Jimin entered the house after confession his smile didn't vanish for a single second.

Namjoon also told Jin about that and you know Jin told about that... of course Jungkook... (I don't know why people thought that only girls spread news like a fire)

All of them laughed and chatted in the living room. After many years, there was echoing laughter and giggles of Taehyung.

Jin was telling them his dead jokes and Namjoon smiled sheepishly at his old self. Yeri and Soojin were happy about the house and Taehyung.

"These are for you both."

Jin handed the papers to Yeri and Soojin. They both looked at the papers and Jin.

"What is this hyung?" Soojin asked curiously.

Jin smiled and spoke.

"This is a gift from Jungkook to both of you."

Yeri frowned but looked around.

"But why he is not here? And what is this?"

Jin smiled and spoke.

"He gave this to Yoongi in the office. He somehow knows that you both want to study in Seoul or in any foreign university. So that's why he make it possible for you and this is a small gift from him."

Yeri and Soojin's eyes sparkled with happiness. Taehyung looked at them and smiles a little, but spoke.

"Hyung... there is no need for it... we don't want anything from him."

Yeri and Soojin pout. Jin looks sad suddenly.

"Taehyung... don't speak like that it is not for you... I want to see them smile because I couldn't see my Jungkookie smile for the last four days."

Taehyung bite his lips in embarrassment because he knows that Jungkook was upset because of him.

Suddenly the voice of the horn was heard, and Jin smiled.

"Oh thanks God... finally he is here."

Taehyung looked confused and fidgeted with his hoodie.

Jungkook entered the mansion. All of them looked at him. Taehyung also looked at him. He saw his face that looked pale but he looked handsome as always then his eyes traveled to his hands. He was carrying papers.