Not What I Expected

So I heard "Niall is dating a girl name Melissa" and it's funny because of Niall and Mel here ;D

Anyways here is your first family picture!!!
Enjoy the chapter !!

Rolling over in the bed I smiled as I took in the sight of Niall sleeping. It has been a while that either of us have had a nice goodnight sleep, and after last night, we needed it. One of his hands were propped up under his head as he breaths deeply, his lips slightly parted as he inhale and exhaled. Placing a hand on his chest I fisted his shirt as I looked up at him. Andy's deadline, was damn there right around the corner and I still had no idea how I was going to tell Niall what I was going to do. My thoughts began to consume just as Niall stirred under my grip.

"Princess," he says his voice heavy with sleep, "Why are you up?"

"Couldn't sleep anymore." I say softly.

Yawning he reaches to the side, picking up his watch as he yawns and says, "It's 6am babe."

"Go back to sleep." I say.

Shifting, so that he laid on his side facing me, his pulls me to his front as he says, "Not till you tell me what's on that pretty mind of yours."

Sighing I closed my eyes as I say, "I'm not ready to see my parents in the same room."

He nods, "Me either." Pushing my hair behind my ear he says, "Don't you have a doctor's appointment today?"

Raising my brow I say, "No, not that I know of, why?"

He shakes his head, "Nothing I thought I heard Red saying something about an appointment today?"

"Ah," I say with realization, "She wanted to go get our hair and toes did today."

Niall looks at me, "You're changing your hair again?"

I shrugged, "It was a thought."

"And what were you going to get done?"

"A chop."

Running his hands through my hair he slightly tugs at it as he says, "But I love your long hair."

"It wasn't set in stone what I was doing." I say, "But this down my back shit is getting annoying. I can only do high ponytails and messy buns for so long."

He smiles, "Then whatever makes you comfortable love." Fisting my hair into his grip he slightly tugs at it as he says, "I'll still marrying you short or not."

I gush as he goes and kisses me along my neck. I sighed slightly as I look at him, "Can you just imagine," I brush my fingers along his cheek, "Me being Mrs. Horan?" I look at him in his eyes, "Or do you want me to keep Edwards?"

Looking at me with stern look he says, "I'm offended you asked that. Of course I want you to have my last name, I wouldn't want it any different baby."

I smiled as my phone begins to ring, rolling over I grabbed it as I instantly answered, "Hey Maxwell."

"Dad called, wants us to meet him at Alex's at 10."

I rolled my eyes, "He was always an early bird."

Max laughs as he says, "Yeah."

Yawning I say, "Alright, well I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"Alright Melon, love you."

"Love you more."

Hanging up I grab a spare pillow as I place it over my head and groan.

"Princess," Niall says and I can practically hear the smirk in his tone, "Do you want to just pack a bag now just, run away, elope and live somewhere off the grid?"