Exposed

Just did 8 assignments for school and I needed a break. Figured I do an update... Soooo enjoy ^_^ Oh yeah it's like 6am :D Good Morning!

Chapter 143

Getting up this morning, my hangover was gone and I had school. Rolling over on the couch I noticed that Max wallet and keys off the table was gone, but in it’s space was a note,

Headed out for briefing with the boys. Water is in the fridge, HYDRATE YOURSELF, and no more alcohol. Have a good day at school Melon, Love you. xxM

Sitting up on the couch I wonder why all of a sudden was I the only one really attending school, when he wasn’t. Shrugging I got up, and went to shower. Letting my hair fall in wet curls down my back, I slipped on joggers that hung low, and a hoodie. All I had today was computer class with Kevin, and an History class, and then tomorrow was the start of our week break. Grabbing a water bottle from the fridge I grabbed my phone, and keys, and headed downstairs. Getting to my car I unlocked the door and smiled as I got in. There sitting in my passenger seat was a bag with two glaze twist donuts, and a bottle of now thawed out orange juice. Picking up my phone I let it ring twice as it gets picked up.

“Morning babe.”

“Do I have you to thank for my donuts and orange juice?” I ask.

“Harry had me go get it cleaned with mine this morning so I figured since you was about to head out, you might be hungry.”

Smiling I say, “Even though you are a perverted jerk sometimes, You truly are amazing Liam.”

“I know.” He says, “You off to class?”

“Yup.” I say.

“Good, good,” he says, “You talk to Niall?”

“No. Why? Is something wrong?”

“Opposed from you breaking up with him? Nah, nothing's new.” He says.

Biting my lip I say, “I’ll talk to him, just not now.”

“Hey, no need to explain it to me, I understand.” He says.

“Thanks.” I say, “For understanding and for the sugary breakfast.”

“Anytime babe.” He says, “Talk to you later.”

“Okay, bye and be safe.”

“Aren’t I always.”

“Honestly? No. You are all a bunch of hot heads, so I say again, be safe.”

Laughing he says, “Alright Mummy Edwards.”

I laugh, “Bye loser.”

“Bye.” He says as he hangs up.

Pulling out a donut from the bag I start up my car as I head to school.

------------------ 

Pulling into the parking lot, already standing there parked next to my usual stall was none other than Kevin. Pulling in, I parked, shoving my wallet in my bag I grab my orange juice and keys as I got out.

“Morning Kitten.” Says Kevin.

“Morning.” I say as I lock up my car.

“Sugary breakfast?” he asks as he walks to me.

Looking up I say, “Orange juice gave it away?”

He shakes his head, “No,” raising his thumb to the corner of my mouth, he wipes it as he says, “The glaze did.”