Partition

Chapter 157

Arriving there at a 10pm, me and the girls all fall into the waitressing around the club. Luckily I use to work at a diner so waiting tables wasn’t that different. Pushing the chip in my ear I turned it on as I looked around. Perrie, Leigh, and Jade were positioned at different areas of the club as the boys all spread out in pairs. Niall and Harry stood off to one side while Liam, Max, and Kevin were another side, leaving Louis and Zayn together.

“Testing.” I hear Niall say in the microchip, “Can everyone hear me?”

“Left wing hears  you.” says Louis.

“Right wing hears you.” says Liam.

“I’m here.” chimes in Leigh, Jade, Perrie, and Jesy.

“Princess?” calls Niall.

Adjusting my thong strap around my hip I say, “You know, I feel a lot like us girls are getting sexualized a lot, next job, I want you boys in male thongs.”

“Melly.” I hear Harry say.

“Oh, right, I’m here.”

“Thank you Princess.” Says Niall as I glance up over to the other side of the stage to see him watching me.

Turning on my heels I picked up a tray of drinks as I swayed over to the table and sit down a row of drinks, “Hey there,” I smile, “So I have two sex on the beaches, a shot of patron, shot of whiskey, the club house special of moanzilla and a nice concoction special for tonight’s theme Pretty in Pink.” As I sit the glasses on the table I stifle an eye roll at the outrageous drinks name. I mean there’s:

Pussy Pink

Moanzilla

Sex on the Beach

CumaRum

LickTheCherryPop

Wild 69

Blow Your Mind

And the list goes on and on.

I’m greeted with smiles and creepy stares as I smile, and play the part of Rosaline that I’m supposed to play.

“Thank you beautiful.” Says a guy. He looks as if he is in his mid 30ths, salt and pepper hair, and he’s wearing a suit.

“You welcome sugar.” I say in the most fakest preppy voice ever.

A hand slaps my ass as I turn and look at his friend and smiles, “You know the rules, you touch you get kicked out.”

The guy, with his hand still on my ass rubs it softly as he says, “Can’t we have a little fun.”

Taking his hand off my ass I say, “No.” as I smile and say, “Ring if you need refills.” As I turn to leave.

“How’s your ass?” I hear Liam ask.

“I swear if I get smacked one more time I will punch someone.” I say as I twisted a curl around my hand.

“Just wait a little longer, and you can punch anyone you want.” Says Max as I hear a guy yell refill.

Looking over to his table I smile and nod as I head back to the bar,  “How long?” asked as I as I say to the bar tender, “Refills table 9, 3 Zilla’s, 2 Sex’s and a 69.”

The bartender looks at me and smiles as he says, “I can see you don’t like the names of the drinks.”

“How so?” I asked.