"Maybe You'll Listen Now" Welcome Back Party Part 2

Chapter 112

Mel POV

“Princess..” he whispers as he rubs his nose against my cheek.

“Mmm.” I hummed as I rolled over.

“We have to go.” He says.

“5 more minutes please.” I mumble against the pillow.

“You said that 20 minutes ago.” laughs Niall as he tugs on the blanket.

“Stop.” I laugh as he pulls me up.

“Morning.” Smiles Niall.

Running a hand through my messy hair I say, “Morning.”

“How did you sleep?”

“Amazing.” I yawned as I stretched. “What time is it?”

“25 past 10.”

“Shit I have class in an hour.” I groan.

“You can always cut.”

I shake my head, “No Professor Jackson is quick to drop anyone who doesn’t show.”

“Even with an excuse?”

“Yup.”

“Wow what a dick.”

“You’re one to talk.”

Smirking Niall says, “I’m one of a kind.”

“That you are.” I say as I move to the end of the bed and stand up. My legs felt a little wobbly from last night, but I was able to manage.

“Hungry?” ask Niall as he leans against the dresser and crosses his legs.

“Yes please.” I smile.

“Bacons and pancakes?”

“You know me to well.” I say as look at him and notice that he is completely dress. “How long have you been up?”

“An hour or so. Max started calling with last minutes things for tonight.”

“Tonight?” I ask.

“Yeah tonight, you know the welcome back party.”

“That’s tonight?”

Niall looked at me and laughed, “Okay what drugs have you been taken?”

“None I haven’t sleep that much since everything happened. I got my days mixed up.” I said rubbing my head.

“Yeah I notice, that’s why I didn’t wake you up when the girls started calling.”

“What was wrong?”

“Nothing Nicole said she’d meet you for class and Jesy and Perrie were just making sure that you all were going shopping class.”

I nodded as I yawned again, “Okay I’m going to shower and get dress.”

“And I’ll go cook.” Smiles Niall as he walks to me. Taking my head in both of his hands he plants a soft kiss on my lips as he says, “Last night was amazing.”

“Yes it was.” I smile.

“You know I meant everything that I said last night and it wasn’t just the 2 bottles of wine in my system.”

I nod, “I know.”

“Good.” He says as he kisses me again as he pulls away and says, “Clothes are in the bag by the bed, I’ll be out front when you’re done.”