Home Sweet Home....

Chapter 149

After 2 in a half days of being on the road, we finally arrived back home. The ride back took a shorter amount of time then riding to Cali. I was half asleep when Kevin pulled up in front of the girls house.

“We’re here.” he says.

I nod as I rub my eyes, “Looks like that.” I yawned and stretched as I laid my head on the dashboard causing Kevin to laugh, “What?”

Shaking his head he says, “Nothing, it’s just,” he pauses, “Your yawning gives me another reason why I think Kitten is perfect nickname for you.”

“I yawn like a cat?” I asked.

“You yawn and stretch out like one.”

Pushing my hair out of my face I say, “I didn’t know.”

“Good thing I said something.” He smiles.

I nod as I go to open the door.

“Here let me help.” he says as he opens his door and gets out.

“It’s okay.” I say opening my door, “You don’t need to pull your stitches considering the bleeding finally stopped.”

Opening up the back door he pulls out my duffle bag, “It’s fine, it’s not going to pull, give it a few days and I won’t even need the bandage.”

“Do you always have to be so helpful?” I asked as I got out the car and closed the door.

He shrugs, “I was raised to be helpful.”

“You were raised to be to helpful?” I smiled.

“Is that a bad thing?”

I shook my head, “No, it’s nice.”

He smiles as he nods towards the door, “I’ll walk you to the door.”

I nod, “Okay.”

Walking up the pavement to the door we walked in silence for a moment when I say, “Thanks for coming.”

“Thanks for asking me to come. Are you going to call Max and let him know your back?”

I nod, “Yeah after I shower and change, or I might just go to his house.”

“Do you want me to come with you?”

I shook my head, “Considering the fact that you went with me and didn’t call them, seeing you right off the back might not be such a good thing.”

He nods, “Your probably right.”

Reaching the door Kevin sits my bags down as he says, “I had a great time this past week, besides the whole getting shot thing.”

“Me too.” I say.

He stands there looking at me for a moment before he says, “I should get going.”

I nod, “Me too.”

Stepping towards me he wraps his arms around me giving me a tight hug as I hug back.

“Thanks again for coming.” I say my voice muffled against his chest.

He nods, “Anytime Kitten.”

Pulling back he kisses my forehead as he says, “Call if you need anything.”

I shook my head, “You need to get rest, so no if I need anything I’ll call up the guys.”

“I don’t need rest.”

I looked at him.

“Well not much.”