Authors note

Well well well, it's been a while hasn't it.
the past year has been a crazy mess right!
COVID 19
Quarantine
The whole works ...

It's been a while that I've been on this account, and I'll be honest... your girl hit a moment in her life where she lost herself. Lost who she was and tucked away from picking up a book, or even picking up my laptop..

But slowly, (I'm talking PAINFULLY SLOOOOOW) I started to find my happiness again, my creative streak again. Tbh I lost the inspiration to write sooo I threw myself into watching anime and reading yaoi, and watching BL shows.. (yes I went back down that rabbit hole and love it) lol I started making merch, and even opened my own Etsy site (crazy I know) but slowly I began to get that annoying itch to write again and started writing y/n moments (yes smut shit) on TikTok... (username is yaoilovesbitches but shhhhh no one knows who I am there ;)) which ended up with me writing a LONG ass unnecessary y/n story about a volleyball player (haikyuu fansss yess I went their with a certain player with a tongue piercing and yes it got naughty. I'll post it here is you want haha). But I say all of that to say, I have missed this story so freaking much, and the world that I have created...

So those of you that have reached out to me, yes I am okay, I'm better then I have been in a while, and yesss.. since a lot of you have asked... I will be coming back this week... so expect quite a few updates :] thank you to my day ones who have been checking in still, it's been a few years  and I still appreciate that love. And to the newbie stars that have entered this crazy galaxy welcome !

My name is Torrie, I'm a ball or emotions, who loves to write, watch anime, make shit, and listen to Kpop. Haha welcome to the fam!