Simon Knew....

So sorry i haven't been updating, so much is going on, school, family issues, I haven't had time to actually sit down and write, but i have some amazing stuff coming up in both stories so stay tuned there's more to come ! Because i am missing the action and sex appeal ^_^

Chapter 133

“Great job today class! Remember the show is in two week and our goal is for first place!” says Miss Annabelle.

Bending down I went to grab my bag as Kevin places his hand on the lower part of my back making me jump.

“Sorry.” He says.

“It’s okay.” I say as I pull the strap over my shoulder, “What’s up?”

“Nothing,” he says shaking his  head, “Just wanted to see if you needed a ride.”

“Uh no, Niall is supposed to be picking me up since I lent Liam my car.”

He nods, “Okay, well then let me walk you out.”

“Okay.” I smiled as I said my byes.

Jesy had left early because she was feeling ill so I made an mental note to swing by her flat later with ice cream and cheesy chick flick movies.

“You did really good today.” Says Kevin.

“So did you, but I feel like we need to work with the flip I do, where Johnny and the boys catch me before we start our number.”

He nods, “I agree. I also think we need to work on the whole part where your sitting on my lap.”

I squint my eyes, “I thought that part was perfect.”

Crossing his arms he says, “It was but yet I’m not feeling that you are giving your all.”

Running a hand through my hair, I laugh, “Haha whatever.”

Walking outside to the parking lot I looked at him as he stared at me.

“What?” I asked.

He shakes his head, “Nothing, your just,” he stops as a car honks.

Looking up Niall stood in front of Max’s avalanche with his arms crossed.

“Looks like your ride is here.”

I nod, “Are you coming by the warehouse tonight?”

He shrugs, “I don’t know yet.”

“Oh, well I guess I’ll see you later than.”

“Tomorrow 3 o’clock?”

“Yeah, sounds good.”

I went to hug him and he went to hug me back but we both stopped. I’d hate to admit it, but I knew hugging him was wrong. I felt something for him, something unexplained and I was trying to keep my loyalty with Niall, so I wasn’t about to mix things with him. Patting him on his arm as I turned and headed for Niall. It had been a few days since the auction and I honestly hadn’t seen him as much as I’d like to.

“Hey Princess.” He says as I walk up.

“Hey there.” I say as I wrap my arms around his neck pressing my lips to his.

Pulling back Niall slightly pushed me away as I looked at him.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“No-nothing,” he stuttered, “Um how was practice?”

“Practice was practice, I finally landed that twist I’ve been having such an issue with, with Johnny.”

He nods, “That’s good.”