Trouble Maker (Long)

Chapter 101

“I’m not staying here!” I yelled as the guys laid out their guns.

“You don’t have much of a choice.” Says Liam.

“This is bullshit!” I yell.

“Melissa you need to understand that Josh and Matthew still want you. We can’t protect you and get Niall at the same time.” Says Zayn.

“Then use me as bait.” I offer.

“Not going too happened.” Says Max as he walks into the room.

“You can’t just leave me here.” I say.

“We can and we will.” says Louis.

I groan, “I can help!”

“We know that Melly, that’s why you and the girls already got your assignment.” Says Harry.

“But you don’t even know if Matthew is even there or not.” Says Jesy.

“We checked around town, locals say he manages the place, he is there every night between 8-2am.” Says Zayn.

“That doesn’t mean anything.” Says Perrie.

“It does. That simply means that Niall is not guarded as much. Matthew isn’t dumb; therefore he knows he is wanted not just by us, but by a few others. He isn’t going to trail around with just himself, he will have a pack under his payroll.” Says Max.

“What exactly do we have to do?” ask Jesy.

“You girls are going to be our eyes. You’re going to keep an eye on Matthew and let us know what he is doing.” Says Max.

“But if he sees us, he’ll notice me and for sure Melissa.” Says Jesy.

“It’s a New Orleans Masquerade party, you’ll have mask on so it’ll be hard to spot you, but to be 100% sure, that is why Liam and Zayn will stay back to keep an eyes on you all. You and Melissa will be in the back of the club, while Perrie and Zayn watch from a closer distance.”

“This is beyond bullshit.” I say.

Walking over to me Harry wraps his arms around me as he says, “I’ll bring him back I promise. Just stay here, please?”

I turned my head away from his as Max says, “We have to go. Be at the club at before 10, and keep your phones on. We have one shot and we can’t let any of this blow up in our face.” Everyone nods as they all leave. Walking over to me Jesy takes my hand as she says, “They get him don’t worry about it.”

Taking a deep breath I nod, “I know.”

“Come on,” she says, “Let’s get ready, we have exactly 3 hours.”

Tonight was the night of Matthew’s Masquerade madness, and it was being held in the party room of a hotel, where the only requirement to get inside of the club was that you had to wear a costume and a mask. We had only an hour to get a costume and 2 to get ready. After getting our costume’s, getting dress went faster than usual and I was still pissed about the boys for making me stay back at the club. Liam called me and let me know that he and boys were already in the club and that they had spotted Matthew. I went to reply when knocking sounded off my door.

“We have to go!” yells Perrie.

“I’m coming!” I yell as I grab my clutch.

Walking out the door there stood Perrie dressed in brow fur shorts, a brown long sleeve hooded halter, brown boots, and a black mask. She looked like a hunter.