Classified

(So my story has turned from a drama romance, to a drama action, to a drama dystopia(you'll see).. Sorry not sorry. :D but Okay I'm Done updating today I swear!) Enjoy!

Chapter 148

The next morning I was up and dressed before Kevin was even up. I decided that since he was still knocked out, shirtless in the chair, due to pain killers that I could go see my uncle and by the time I get back he'll be up, pissed, but up and ready to leave. Creeping around my room I packed and changed as I grabbed his room key and head to go get the rental keys I left in his room.

Stopping in the hall I closed eye as I rubbed my temples, my head began to throb causing me to take in deep breaths. I stood there leaning against the wall for a few minutes waiting until it calmed down. I knew I should've went to get my medicine but that would risk Kevin waking up so I passed. After about give or take 10 minutes I was in the car headed to the bar to meet my uncle.

"Mijn Nichtje." smiles Uncle Vin, "I wasn't expecting you till later on."

I nod, "I know, but something came up and I need to head out soon."

He looks at me worried, "Is everything okay?"

I nod, "Just problems with my boyfriend."

He nods, "I see."

Digging into my bag I pull out the diamonds, "I believe these are yours?"

Looking at me he looks at the bag and says, "You actually did it?"

I nod, "You gave me a test, did you actually think I would back off?"

He shakes his head, "I just assumed by how protective Mr. Bricks seems to be of you that he would have talked you out of it."

I shook my head, "Uncle Vin when have I ever let someone talk me out of something?"

He smiles, "Never. Just like your father, very determine to make a point."

I smiled.

"Well," he says jiggling the bag in his hands, "A trade is a trade." Walking around the bar he goes into the safe as he pulls out a box and slides it to me.

"What is this?" I ask.

"That," he says as he taps on the box, "Is the files and paper work that your father kept that involved the chip and his operation."

Pulling the box to me I run my fingers over the words engraved on the topwritten in cursive that was slightly on top of each other.

"Geklasseerd." Says Uncle Vin.

"What?" I asked looking up at him.

"It means Classified."

Running my hand over the words I went to open up the box, but it was locked.

"It's locked." I say.

"I know."

"Do you have a key?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "David gave me the box a few days before he died. Said that if you ever came looking for answer to give you this box, that you will have the key."

"Dad never gave me a key."

He shrugs as he puts the diamonds in the safe and closes it, "Sorry sweetheart that's all he told me."

I sigh, "Great another scavenger hunt."

"I'm sorry." He says.

Shaking my head I says, "Don't be."