Show Time!

Double Update while I plot my next chapter for Unleashed.. Enjoy!

Chapter 139

“Melissa, stop fidgeting!” yells Jesy as she grabs another strand of my hair to curl.

“I will when you tell me that he is here.” I say as I bite on my finger nails.

3 days has passed since Niall left and the last time I spoke to him was yesterday morning when he ‘claimed’ that he was boarding a plane.

“Kevin told you that he was going to go check, so relax.” She says as she grabs my last strand curling it.

Taking a deep breath, my leg bounced nervously. I needed to pace, or run, or something.

“Okay finish.” Says Jesy as she fluffs up my curls.

Practically jumping out my seat, bare foot I went to run to the door when it swings open. My breath caught as I looked at Kevin. He’s hair was messy, yet sexy, and he looked damn good in his tux that matched my dress.

“Is he here?” I ask.

Kevin shakes his head, “No, but the guys and your mom just arrived.”

“I’m going to mess up, we’re going to lose.” I say as I pace back in forth.

“We’re not.” He says.

“We are. I have not done a show throughout my, damn there 5 years here, were I didn’t argue with him about something. He’s like my good luck charm.” I say as I shake my head, “Damn it why did I let you talk me into this.”

“Kitten, you need to relax.” Says Kevin.

“Themes, themes, I mean who picks a damn dance from a movie to do. I mean we should have done something different, something like from footloose or grease, I can’t do this. This was a mistake, this is going to be a disaster.” I mumbled to myself as I paced.

Looking around Kevin grabs my hand as he pulls me out the door, closing it behind me he pushes me up against the wall as he turns my head up to his.

“You don’t need him to be here for you to kill this. You can kill this by yourself.”

I shook my head, “No I can’t.”

He nods, “Yes you can. Do you know why everyone picked you to lead?”

“Because they are crazy?”

He shakes his head, “No, because you are damn good at dancing. I wish you could see what I see when you dance.”

“What do you see?” I asked.

I looked at him as he licks his lips, “I see,” he pauses, “I see pure happiness, I see you being carefree, you letting the music take over you and mix within you as one. I see talent, inspiration, perfection, beauty, I see you Kitten.”

I stood there speechless.

“You don’t ever need a man or anyone around for you to do something that your great at. You have family and friends here who are all rooting for you, people who are actually here. Don’t worry about where he is, worry about what’s going on here and now, focus on the dance and you killing it and showing,” he points to where the audience all sat, “Those asses who the hell Melissa Edwards is, and what you are capable of.” Brushing his thumb on my cheek he leans down to me and whispers, “You got this Kitten, I believe in you.” Pulling back he locks eyes with me and says, “But do you believe in yourself?”

Swallowing hard I nod, “Yes.”

Kissing me on my forehead he says, “Then let’s win this.”