What's In The Envelope?

Chapter 140

So i had my mom take the liberty and decide which story gets and double update today and she chose this one.. So Happy Easter to all and enjoy an double update.

“Kevin can you give us a moment.” I say. 

Kevin looks at me, “Are you insane?”

“He isn’t going to do anything.” I say.

Kevin looks at Niall as he turns to me and says, “Fine, but I won’t be far.”

I nod as he shoots Niall a glance and walks out the room.

“So I see you have a personal bodyguard.” Says Niall as he looks at the door, “Anything that I need to worry about?”

“Don’t make this about me, this is about you and why in the hell am I’m I getting sent recent pictures of you and Zoe together.”

“We weren’t together.” Says Niall.

“Then how do you explain you and her sitting down at the coffee street, not even two block from our house?”

Niall said, “Nothing.”

“That’s what I thought.” I say as I sit and put on my flats.

Nobody said nothing for a minute, I had no idea why he wasn’t saying nothing, but me, I knew I was trying to keep myself calm and from picking up something and throwing it at him.

Looking up at Niall I say, “Do you want to break up or something?”

“What? No.” he says.

“Then why are you lying to me? I’ve been asking you since the day you first got back here, what have you been doing and you’ve told me nothing, but lies.”

“No I haven’t, I’ve been honest with you from the jump.”

“You said you were working a job, but Harry and them don’t know about a job.”

“Because I’m not working with them, this isn’t a group job.”

“Yet you’re working with Zoe?”

“It’s not what you think.”

Crossing my arms I say, “Then what is it?”

He shakes his head, “I can’t tell you that.”

“Then how do you expect me to trust you Niall!” I yelled, “You want me to tell you any and everything that I do and yet you can’t answer one simple question.”

Walking to me he kneels in front of me as he takes my hands into his, “I just need you to trust me okay? There is nothing going on with me and Zoe, she’s just helping me with this job that is all.”

“A job you can’t tell me about.”

He nods.

“I smell bullshit.”

“Have I ever lied to you?”

I raised my eyebrow.

“Let me rephrase that, have I ever lied to you about my relationship with her?”

Sitting back in the chair I say, “I wasn’t aware there was a relationship. I could have sworn she was the not so dead ex who you had nothing to do with anymore.”

“Princess,” Niall sighs, “I haven’t done anything with her, you have to believe me.”

Looking into his blue eyes, it was hard to be mad at him. I mean he has done a lot for me, and he hasn’t made me think otherwise. So nodding I say, “I do.”