Milkshakes

Mel POV

“Can I have two large oreo milkshakes, one with chocolate blended inside, and one mixed with about a scope of strawberry cheesecake ice cream.”

Sitting at the local Ice cream parlor, I ordered milkshakes while I waited for Harry.

The cashier repeats my order to me as she says, “Your total will be 6.85.”

Handing her a $10, I awaited my change as she hands it to me, “Okay your order will be ready in 5 minutes. Will you be sitting outside?”

I nod as she hands me a number for me to sit on my table, as she tells me, “Have a nice day.”

Taking the number I walked outside just as Harry pulled up a few cars down as he parks and gets out with a swagger and confidence, that screamed sexy. You would have never thought less than a week ago that he had been shot.

“Melly!” he smiles as he walks up, hugging me as he kissed my cheek, “How was class this morning.”

“Hell.” I say as I smiled, “How was training?”

“Aggravating.” He says, “What’s up with the milkshake stop? Why not talk at the warehouse.”

“Well,” I start, “I needed to have you in a public place where you wouldn’t act an complete ass.”

He stares at me, “What happened?”

As the waitress brings our milkshakes, I say thank you as Harry smiles and nods his thanks as he pushes it away from him.

“Wait you don’t want it?” I asked.

He shook his head as he watched me, “No, because I have a feeling it is going to be thrown somewhere real soon.”

Taking the milkshake from in front of him he says, “So start. From the beginning.”

Sighing I pushed away my milkshake as I say, “You remember when I told you the reason why I left to go to the warehouse was because of Jay.”

He nods.

“I lied.”

“Melly where did you go?”

Running a hand through my hair I say, “Promise not to break anything?”

He shakes his head, “I can’t promise that.”

Sighing I began to tell him my story.

--------------- 

I went from telling him about Maz, to me telling him how he had drugged me and took me for a car ride not far. I told him what Andy sent Maz to tell me. The 3 different subject that I had two weeks to tell him about. The more I went into detail, the more Harry got pissed. By the time that I finished with one look at my face he says,
“You have to tell Niall.”

“No!” I snapped not now.

“Then when? The next time they take you? Melly this is bullshit. It has to stop.”

“Don’t you think I know that!” I snapped trying to keep my voice down, “But I know how to handle this.”

His eyes met mine and without me having to say anything he knew what I was going to do, “Melly no. Fuck No!”

“But I have to.” I say.

Harry shakes his, “Fuck that. we can find another way. I’m not letting you give yourself over to him to be tested like a fucking genuine pig.”

“But,”

“No buts, you need to tell Niall.”

I shook my head, “No.”