She Might Be Right (Part 3)

Chapter 125

Niall POV

After doing a few more songs I laugh as the boys and I bow and walk off stage, “Alright, alright! That’s it for tonight.”

“That was sick.” Beams Harry.

“Who knew that they would actually love that bullshit.” Says Louis.

“I don’t know and don’t care, right now all I want to do is get drunk and dance with my girl.” I say as I look around. My eyes wondered around the room but I didn’t see her.

“Yo Red!” I called to Jesy as her, Perrie, and Leigh start to walk pass.

“Sup?” she says as she heads my direction.

“Seen Princess?”

She nods, “She went to the bar to pay the tab for tonight.”

“Thanks.” I say, as I say my ‘see you later’, to the boys and head over to the bar. Ordering a scotch, I looked around to see, if I saw her. When I had no such luck I turned back to the guy who served me my drink and said, “Hey have you seen a girl about,” motioning to the height of my neck I say, “Ye high, medium brown hair, hazel eyes, around here?”

“Blue dress?” he asked.

I nodded.

“You’re talking about Ms. Edwards?” asked the bartender.

I nod.

He shakes his head, “No she left like 30 minutes ago.”

I shook my head, “That can’t be right.”

Pulling a paper out he says, “Nope it’s been 30 minutes.”

“She left? Like to mix back in with the crowd or out the door?”

“Out the side doors. She was with a guy.”

“What did he look like?”

The guy shrugs, “I didn’t get a good look, but she didn’t seem happy to see him.”

“Which way did they go?”

Pointing to the double door off to the side that lead to the back I said, “Thanks.” As I tossed a $20 on the bar and headed to where I saw Leigh and Harry standing.

“Hey!” yells Leigh over the music.

“We have to leave.” I said.

“What happened?” asked Harry.

“Bartended says Mel just walked out of here a half hour ago with some guy.”

“Maybe she just went to get some fresh air, it is stuffy in here.” says Leigh.

Harry looks at me than Leigh as he shook his head, “With everything going on she knows better.”

“Give the girl a break. You know she is probably sick of you guy staying up her ass so,” Leigh trailed off as someone said Harry’s name.

“Harry?” called someone again from behind me.

Turning around Harry’s sister Gemma stood there with tears in her eyes.

“Gem what’s wrong?” asks Harry as he steps to her.

Shaking her head Gemma looks away from him and looks at me as she says, “I was told to give Niall a message.”

“What kind of message?” I asked giving her my full attention.

Closing her eyes, as if to remember what she was to repeat she says, “We have Melissa. Do you think that Thing 1 would miss her Thing 2? Let’s see how fast you and your boys are.”