I'm Friends With the Monster Under My Bed (Dark)

Dark Chapter? It's been too long! Soo here's your overdue smut.. And Shout out to Victoria (Vicbaker4496) for suggesting Monster by Eminem for me! 

Chapter 129

“Mel you want to go shopping?” asked Jesy as she walks into the room

I shook my head, “No I’m tired, dance class, and Max random running’s have me beat.”

Smiling she nods as she says, “Alright. Have you heard from Niall?”

I shook my head, “No, but when I called Harry last night he said Niall had a job this morning.”

“I thought Harry was going to be here in a few hours?”

“He is. Him, Liam, Louis, and Zayn.”

“Wait there all coming?”

I nodded.

“Then who is doing the job with him?”

I shrugged, “Some old friends of Niall.”

“The one we met at the party?”

I nodded.

“I guess.” Says Jesy.

“Are you still coming with me to the doctors?”

She nods, “Still having headaches?”

I nod, “I think they’re getting worst.”

A horn beeped outside as she says, “Yeah I’ll meet you there. I have to get going, you want something?”

“Something fried sounds awesome.”

She smiles, “I’ll see what I can do.”

“Love you!” I yelled as she closed the door.

“Ditto!” she says from the other side of the door.

Hearing her footsteps down go down the stairs grabbed my towel, turned on the radio, as I hopped into the shower. The past couple of days had been okay, beside Kevin and Max trying to kill me in dance class and our mile runs, everything was good. I showered for about 5 songs long. Drying off I lotion up and put on a big t-shirt and panties as I climbed into the top of bed grabbing one of my text books to do my next reading assignment about the titanic.

I don’t know how long I had read, but I know I didn’t remember falling asleep.

---------------------------

One minute I was dreaming that I was on titanic running around trying to find a way out, I panic frozen in my step as the water continued to flood the ship creeping up and up almost reaching the ceiling. Fear pressed down in my chest as I struggled to breath. Knowing I wasn’t going to get out of here I awaited my death when heat shot between my legs, and firm hands grabbed my waist, and I looked down to see a breath taking merman there. All of a sudden water started to drain out and within that second, the scene changed and I was laid flat on my back with a faceless guy still between my legs, but I noticed that the guy was no longer a merman, but just a guy, licking away between my legs.

“Holy shit.” I moaned, sensation ripping through me, forcing me to wake up.

Instantly my eyes flew opened and I was back in my bed, it was still morning and I noticed the head between my legs wasn’t just any head, it was Niall’s.

“Niall,” I said my breath heavy, as I relaxed against the bed, my hands tangling into his soft hair, god I love the way he made me feel.

My hips jerked as his tongue went in circular motions as he playful sucked my center. The hand that was holding onto my right side of my hip, clawed down my thigh as I he raised up sliding two fingers inside of me. I lost it, my breathing was erratic, my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest, and I could practically hear my blood rushing to my ears.