"Karate"

Harry woke me up the minute we landed.

We left just as it was getting dark, which was about 6 something, and now it was damn there after 3am. Marking it to be the fastest I have ever got here, within 7-8 hours.

Standing I went to grab my bag, tripping over my own feet as Liam grabbed my arm.

"Careful," he says behind me, "You just woke up, take a breather for a second. There is no need to rush."

I nod as I turned sitting back down. Planes rides were fun but with how many times that I've ridden on them in the past year or so I was honestly starting to hate the feeling, nothing good usually came with me having to board planes to go places.

I sat in my seat for about 5 minutes, just until my feeling of being light headed passed. Standing then, with Liam watching me since Harry was out getting our bags and our rental, we walked off the plane as I dug into my bag and turned on my cellphone. It hadn't even been on for a few minutes when I received 5 text messages.

Miss you -Niall

Text me when you land -Max

If you need anything don't hesitate to call -Alex

Niall said you went out of town, let me know that you're safe? - Katherine

Blue or Green? -Niall

I'll be in town by night fall. I'll call you then - Jay

Shaking my head, I text Max, and Katherine back, ignored Alex text message for the time being, and called Niall. The phone rang twice before it was answered.

Niall sleepy voice filled the line as I answer, "Are you coming back now?"

I smiled, "No, I just landed."

He groaned.

I laugh, "What time is it there?"

"Don't know, probably after 7am."

"Crap I'm sorry to wake you."

"Don't be sorry, I'm happy to hear your voice this early."

I smiled as I looked up to see Liam and Harry talking to what looked like a car salesman.

"I miss you." he says softly, his voice obviously muffled into the pillow.

"I miss you too, even though I haven't even been gone for 24hrs."

"You've been gone long enough."

I smiled, "True. Oh! And to answer your question Blue."

"Of course." I could hear the smile in his voice, "Are you going to even ask about what the color pick is for?"

"No need, I'm too tired to even want to know."

"You didn't sleep?"

"I did, but you know me and turbulence don't work well. I didn't have you, nor was I on medicine to make me sleep through it."

"I see. The guys didn't help?"

"Yeah, Liam helped until he couldn't stay awake any longer, so I talked to Harry until we both feel asleep."

"What you two talk about?"

"Oh you know the usual," I say crossing my arms, "Any and everything that was brought up."

"That's Harry for you, he loves to talk."

I smile, "I like that about him, he's always so open."