I Wanna Party and Bullshit (Long)

Chapter 151

Waking up the next morning I rolled over in the bed as I pushed all of my hair out of my face as I absently looked for my phone, that wouldn’t stop ringing . Finding it strangely at the foot of the bed I answered it on the last ring.

“Hello?” I answered clearing my throat.

“Where in the hell have you been?”

Rubbing my eyes I blinked quickly trying to adjust my vision as I ask, “Who is this?”

“Bloody hell are you drunk?”

“Far from it actually.” Sitting up I pinch the bridge of my nose, “Who is this?”

“Jay.”

The voice finally registered to me as my vision straightened out, “Is everything okay?”

“No, why do you think that I’ve been blowing up your phone?”

“Because you fancied a chat at,” I looked around the room trying to remember where my clock was, “What time is it?”

“6:20am.”

“Right, because you fancied a chat at 6:20 in the morning?” I offered.

“Are you okay?” ask Jay.

“Not really.” I say, “But tell me what’s up?”

“I need to see you.”

“Time and place?”

“Coffee shop, the one where we met for the first time, in half an hour.”

I nod, “I’ll be there.”

“Good.” He paused, “Mel?”

“Yeah?”

“Did you just say, 'Fancied a chat?'”

“Maybe.”

“Since when are you picking up on British slang.”

“Probably ever since everyone I am being surrounded by has an accent.” I say, “I gotta shower, see you in a bit?”

“Sounds good.” Was all he said as he hangs up.

Looking over at my duffle bag on the floor by the door and my clothes lying next to it, I barely remember getting undress and falling in the bed. My mind was so foggy and messed up from the shit with Niall that as soon as my head met the pillow I crashed.

Excessive crying can drain you, mentally and physically. Is what Aunt Kathy use to say to me, after I would cry about losing my father and would sleep half of the day. So forcing myself out of bed I went to the bathroom to do my usual shower and morning routine as I got dressed. Stopping at the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of water, surprised to see that nobody was up. Figuring Jesy would stop by my room in a bit I left a note on the door stating I was running an errand and I’ll be back later. Grabbing my bag and phone I headed out to Casper as I started up the car and headed to the coffee shop.

------------------------- 

I arrived 10 minutes early, just in time to order a cup of coffee, and a couple donuts for me and Jay, Awaiting for my coffee to cool I browsed through my phone seeing the missed calls from an unknown number who I was guessing was Jay, a couple text messages from Max, and a couple from Harry asking how I was doing.

“Terrible,” I said low to myself, “That’s how I’m doing.”

“Great, now I don’t have to ask you.”