Nothing is for the Best

Chapter 153

Mel POV

Walking into the warehouse I laid down on the couch as I pulled the cuff of my jumper over my hands. Today was surprising cold, and as I walked out of the house I heard the  weathermen  saying that it might rain today. Closing my eyes I tried to dose off to sleep partly because I was still sleepy, and because I honestly didn’t want to be here for a meeting. The room was filled with our main people, Louis was talking to Harry, as Max sat laughing about something with Jesy and Perrie. Kevin stood off to the side with a snapback hanging low in his face as I he messes with him phone. I heard a door open and close as a hand hit my feet. Looking up Liam walks down to where my head laid at smiles as he says, “Up.”

Raising up halfway Liam slides into the seat as I lay back down.

“You good?” he asked.

I nodded, “I’m sleepy. What’s up with the meeting anyways?”

“New job. Team effort.”

I looked at him, “Difficulty?”

“I heard its mild.”

I nod as I close my eyes.

“What’s up with you and the newbie?”

I opened my eyes, “Newbie?”

“KB.” He corrects himself.

I shook my head, “Nothing.”

“You sure?”

I nod.

Liam stares at me for a moment before he says, “Okay.”

“Why?” I asked.

“No reason.”

“Liam you don’t ask something for no reason.”

He shrugs as footsteps approached, “All right you guys listen!”

Looking over to the middle of the room Niall stood there with Max and Zayn by his side as he says, “I called this meeting because we have a job.” Says Niall, “And we have things we have to discuss.”

“Things like?” asked Jesy as she walks behind the couch Liam and I sat on.

“Things like what is the next step for our group. With all this stuff going on with Andy and his need to come after Princess and,”

“You.” I said.

Niall and everyone turns to me as I say, “He’s coming for you too.”

Niall nods as he continues and says, “We need to step things up, now I know before we,” he looked at Harry, Max, Louis, and Liam, “Said that we wouldn’t teach Princess more than what she need to know. As far as shooting, fighting, putting together bombs, and technology, but with since we don’t know what’s going to happened, I want to be prepared.” Looking around the room his eyes stopped on me as he says, “I want to make sure your all going to be safe.”

I bit the inside of my cheek and looked away as Leigh says, “So what’s the plan?”

“Training.” Says Max as he steps forward, “We put you girls in training. Every morning and every afternoon we will have a set session that will take place where one of us will be instructing you on something.”

“Like how you guys first started me out?” I asked.

Max nods.

“No offense,” says Jade as she leans against the wall, “But me and Leigh already know how to shoot, fight, and hack things. So we can skip.”