Mistakes (LONG)

Chapter 132

“Princess!” yells Niall as I walked to the bar.

“I don’t want to hear it.” I say.

“You’re not going on that date with him!”

Stopping I laughed as I said, “That’s funny considering I just said the same thing about you and Zoe and you said, ‘It’s just an auction.’ You didn’t stop it so I’m not.”

"That’s not the same thing. You and Kevin,”

“Me and Kevin never dated, nor have me and Kevin ever been fuck buddies!” I yelled.

People around us looked as Alex walked up, “Maybe we should tone it down just  a little?”

Niall looks at me with rage in his eyes as he leans to me and points, “You’re not going.” He looks at Alex and me before he turns and leaves.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

I nod, “Peachy.” Looking into the direction Niall went in I say, “Just, peachy.”

Alex nods as she orders refills for her and Robert.

“Two hundred and thirty five fucking thousand dollars!” yells Louis as he walks up, “Mel do you have any idea what that means?”

I shook my head.

“That means that we are the first frat to ever make that for a fundraiser, a fundraiser that is a fashion show auction at that.”

I smiled, “That’s great!”

Hugging me he says, “Thank you.”

Hugging him back I say, “I shouldn’t be the one you thank.” Looking over at the tables where Katherine and a group of people from our dance class sat, I say, “You should be thanking him.”

Kevin looks up at me and smiles as he says something to Katherine and the dancers, stands and makes his way towards me.

“I’ll let you do the honors.” He says as he turns and walks off.

Looking away I drank my cocktail that Harry called, “Sex with the Harry.” When Kevin slid next to me and says, “Can I interest you in a dance?”

“Don’t you think that’s pushing your lucky with Niall? I mean you should be lucky that he hasn’t jumped you yet.”

“I told you Kitten, I’m not scared of him.” Holding out his hand to me he says, “Now what do you say?”

Looking up at him, I nod, “Okay, but if you get attacked it’s not my problem.”

He nods, “I’m willing to take that risk.”

Following Kevin I looked around for Niall. Looking over by the stage I saw Zoe standing in front of Niall with her hand on his chest as he threw back a shot and laughed at whatever she said. I shook my head as Kevin spins me outwards as he spins me back to him, catching me off guard.

“Uh?” I say speechless.

“How about a dance class rehearsal?”

“Here?” I looked around, “Now?”

He nods, “Why not? Gives us a little practice for our show in a few weeks.”

I looked at him, “What dance?”

“A dance from Step Up, of course. We have to keep it within our challenge.” He says as he lets go and walks around me.

I laugh, “I know, but which dance?”