Paying Olly's Debt (Long)

Guess Whose Back !!!! Finally !

Chapter 122

“Alright is everybody ready?” asked Niall into the microphone wired to his shirt buttoned.

“All set.” Says Liam.

“Let’s rock and roll.” Says Zayn.

The rest all called off that they were ready as I stood by the bar adjusting my dress as Niall and Harry walked up.

“Can I interest you in a drink?” asked Niall.

Looking at him I smiled, pushing my hair behind my ear, “Sure.”

He looked me up and down as he says, “Three whiskeys on the rocks.”

The bartender nodded as he turns around to pour our drinks.

“Come here often?” he asked.

I shrugged, “Not really, what about you?”

He nods, “Yeah.”

“Here’s your drinks.” Says the bartender.

“Thank you.” we say as we take the drinks.

After taking a sip on his drink he says, “Name’s Jackson, and this is my friend Christian.”

I smiled and nod, “Rosalie.”

Niall looks at me for a moment as he slides his drink towards me and leans forward, “You ready?”

I nod, “Yeah.”

“Marcus should be arriving any moment, I want you to mix with their crowd.”

“What about Christian?” I asked, feeling weird by calling Harry by his ‘code’ name.

“Once he’s in, you’ll know.”

I nod, “Alright.”

Sipping on my whiskey Niall looks at me and smiles, “You do know that when you do this whole, bad ass, act it really turns me on?"

I smiled as he placed his hand on my waist to act like he was casually flirting, as I leaned to his ear. Brushing my lips against his ear I whisper, “Too bad Alex is staying with us now, because you have no idea how long its been since we’ve been together." Niall shivered his hand tightened around my waist as a groan formed in his throat. Pulling away I winked and twisted a curl around my finger as I walked inside of the actual party. Walking inside, Niall says into my ear piece, “Not fair princess.”

“When have you ever been fair.” I smiled to myself as I thought I love going undercover!

------------ 

Walking around the party I spotted the boys in different parts as I heard Max say, “Marcus just arrived, far right door.”

Looking over to my right walked in a guy about Niall’s height, with short dark buzzed hair, he wore a dress shirt and blazer, dressing for the part as the host for this showing of what the new euros would look like, gathering.

The guy cleared his throat as he holds a microphone to his mouth, “Hello everyone that is here tonight, I am glad to see that you were able to make it. As you know my father Terrance Benson, the founder of this company, could not be here tonight, it give me much honor to be the one to show you the new prints of our new euros. Showing will be in an hour or two so drink, eat, mingle, and enjoy.”

The crowd applauded for him as he hands the Mic back to the Dj and walks off.

Turning around I could see Leigh and Jade walking towards me as I hear Niall say, “He is going to be using a fake plate to show everyone here, the real one is upstairs, heavily guarded. H is going to be the one to grab it. Leigh & Jade I want you to cover Princess, if anything happens to her, it’s your ass I’m coming after.”