Zoe's Side

Chapter 158

“Come on Harry, we don’t have all day.” I say as I uncross and cross my legs.  Leaning against the wall across from Harry’s dressing room, I glanced at my watch, “Honestly we has it ever taken you 4 hours to pick out an tux?”

“This isn’t just a tux Melly, it’s a Prince Charming tux. Which means it has to be more extravagant.”

Shaking my head I smile as I say, “I still say the 4th one is the best.”

“You haven’t even seen this one.”

“Maybe if you didn’t take forever putting it on, then I will.” I smiled.

The door rattled as It opens and Harry steps out.

“Well?” he asks.

Looking at him up and down I smiled and said, “Grey looks nice of you.”

“So choices? This one or the white.”

“This one, the white makes you look like a creep.” Looking at him I say, “You have to loose the bow tie and just get a regular neck tie, and you are getting the vest to go with it right?”

He nods, “Yes mother.”

I smile, “Look you asked me to come, so I’m helping.”

He nods, “I know and I thank you for that.” looking into the mirror he messes up his curls as he says, “So Grey it is?”

“Grey it is.”

He nods as he tells the person who had fitted him when we got here, “Ring this up to go please.”

Angie, his fitter, nods, “Of course, Mr. Styles. Are you using credit or cash?”

“Cash. Melly here will get it to you while I’m changing.”

She nods as she walks to the register.

“Just how long have you been coming here?” I asked.

“Since the beginning of freshman year. The old ladies here are sweet. Reminds me of the ones I used to work with at the bakery back home.”

I smile as I say, “That’s understandable. So am I picking up your tab  or are you actually giving me your cash.”

Walking into the dressing room he pulls his wallet out his pants and pulls out 5, $100 dollar bills, “This should be enough.”

“As if it would be more.”

Harry smiles, “Oh it can be. Trust me. this is just a simple tux. I came here one and blew damn there 2 grand on a tux.”

Taking the cash I shake my head, “I don’t want to hear about it.”

“Why not?” he asked.

“Because if you continue your story I’ll have the urge to slap you for spending 2 grand on a tux that you probably only wore one.”

He nods, “I did wear it once. I actually wore it to dine with the queen. Got it framed and everything.”

I rolled my eyes and laugh, “Hurry up, so we can go.”

Harry laughs as I head to the front counter to pay for his stuff, in which I was surprised that it was exactly $500 even. Another worker hung the tux I just bought up on its hangers and put it in a plastic slip, handing it to me just as Harry walks to me.

“All done?” he asks.

I nod as I hand him his tux, “All finish.”

He nods as he turns and says thank you to the workers before turning and leaving. Saying my goodbyes I followed as he says, “So where to now?”