It's The 'Little Things' (Long)

Chapter 152

The drive over to the party was amazing we were all beginning to feel the alcohol that we had back at the house and we just wanted to dance. Walking in the music was blaring and everyone was covered in foam as they danced and drank around the floor. Walking in the door I got a few surprised looks considering this was the first time the student had seen me since last week with the Zoe video mess. I was in a good mood and I wasn’t going to let anyone fuck up my night. Grabbing a tube shot from a girl walking around passing them out, I raise it up to the on lookers as I downed it. The people who stared smiled as Perrie took my hand to go mingle. We walked around for a bit, drinking, laughing, and talking to others as I turned to see a familiar set of eyes staring at me.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” I say.

“What’s wrong?” asked Perrie.

Shaking my head I say, “I’ll be back.” to Perrie as I turned and walked off.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as I approached the familiar eyes.

“Kevin called,” Niall says, “Told Max you girls were going out, left cars at home, so that you might need chaperons.”

“So you came?” I asked crossing my arms.

“I was already here.” he says.

“Oh really?” I ask.

He nods as a girl walks up, “Hey, you, okay?”

I shook my head as I smirked, “Enjoy the party Niall.” I say as I turn to walk off.

“Princess wait,” he says grabbing my hand as I pull it from him.

I shook my head, “You’re with your ‘friend’ so I’m going to go back to mine.” Was all I said as I headed back to the girls.

“What’s Niall doing here?” asked Nicole.

“Five O called and told Max.”

“Kevin ratted you out?” asked Leigh.

I nod.

“You want to go?” ask Perrie.

Looking back at Niall the girl who had walked up when we were talk was bent over dancing in front of him as dances with her. I shook my head, “He’s not the only one allowed to have fun.”

Just then a song by Chris Brown came on blaring around the room.

“I love this song!” I yell taking Jesy hand as I say, “We have to dance to this.”

Jesy nods, “Lead the way then.”

Bouncing on my heels I turned and made my way to the center of the room. We danced for the whole song and I stopped when I see Kevin. Standing there, practically covered in foam, his hair was wet as he smiles when he sees me.

“Thought you weren’t coming?” I say as I put a hand on my hip.

“I had nothing better else to do.” He smirks.

“I heard you called Max.”

“I didn’t call him, he called me and asked if I seen you that you weren’t answering your phone.”

“I left it at home.”

“Then you know why he called me. I told him where you were heading, he asked what car you were driving and I told him what I knew. No calling to big brother to come watch out for you.”

“Hmm.” I say.

Jesy calls my name motioning me back to the floor.

“You want to dance?” I asked.