Training Day

Chapter 155

Brushing hair out of my face, Liam stands on the other side of the ring as he motions me to come on. Putting up my fist I swung meeting his punches. Dodging to my right I punched him into his side as he hunches over and groans. Thinking quickly I jump spun and kicked him causing him to slide across the ring and fall to the ground. Waving his hand, I stopped as Liam turns and spits out blood on the ground.

“When did you turn into a fucking power ranger?” yells Liam as he groans clutching his side, “You haven’t fucking trained in weeks.”

I smiled as I shrugged pushing loose strains of hair behind my ears, “I don’t know, I honestly don’t know where that came from.”

Grabbing the rope he pulls his self, up from the ground and looks at me and groans.

“Hey you were the one who said you didn’t want mitts.” I say.

An echo of clapping filled the air as I turned to see Harry and Max walking up..

“Well done sis.” Smiles Max.

“How does it feel to have your ass handed to you Liam?” laughs Harry.

“Fuck you Styles.” Says Liam as he stands.

“Who’s next?” I asked bouncing on my heels, my heart racing.

“Calm down Black Widow.” Smiles Harry, “You’ve been at this for two hours. You need to rest.”

I shook my head, “No I’m fine. Who’s next.”

“I am.” Says Max.

I smiled, “Seriously?”

He nods, “Why not? You’ve spared with everyone, but me, and it’s been a while.”

“Mitts or fist?”

“Fist of course.” He says walking to the ring as he pulls off his shirt exposing his well chiseled abs.

“Brother and sister fighting?” says Harry, “Oh I got to call everyone out here.” picking up his walkie talkie that hung on his hip he pushes the button as he says, “Yo Lou.’

There was a moment of silence then Louis responded, “Yeah?”

“Melly and Max, are getting in the ring.”

“Together?”

“Yep.”

There was no response. Harry pushed the button as he says, “Hello? Hello?” when there was still no response Harry thought his walkie died, but as he hook sit back on his pants the back door to the warehouse swung opened as everyone who was sitting inside walked out carrying chairs.

Max and I laughed as I said, “Is this supposed to be fight night or something?”

“I guess you can say that.” smiles Zayn.

“It’s just a friendly training, no need for an audience.” Says Max.

“Your father was one of the baddest, kick ass fighter and assassin there was around, and you two have been wired with his genes that have been expanded pass normal capacity. Do you honestly think that we are going to miss this?” says Louis.

I smiled and shook my head as I looked up to see Niall walking up as he leans against the wall. My stomach filled with butterflies as Max taps my shoulders.

“Rules?” he asks.

“No face shots.” I say, “Don’t think makeup could do wonders on a black eye.”