Sparks? Oh Shit. (Part 4)

Chapter 126

Mel POV

Sitting in the chair I rocked back and forth noting that it was squeaking. Guys walked back in forth for a few minutes as I sat waiting for whoever Tom talked to.  Seconds passed, than minutes and after an hour passed I started to get sleepy. Considering that it was only just about 10pm I blamed the alcohol and me sitting in one spot for too long, for the reason I was getting sleepy. I went to look up at the ceiling when I heard some yell for Tom.

“Tom their here.” Says a guy.

“Who?” says Tom.

“Niall and his guys.”

Tom let out a mixture of different curse words, even some that I didn’t even recognize as he walks into the room. “Untie her.”

A guy walks behind me and cuts the rope as they grab my arm and pull me up.

“Bring her.” Was all Tom says as he walks in front of me.

Kicking off my heels so I wouldn’t twist my ankle I followed them. Practically running down the hall I heard gun shots being fired as we turned a corner.

“Bring the car around!” yells Tom as he ran ahead of us.

Running down the hall we ran past a hall where 4 guys were fighting. Spotting Harry in the mix I yelled, “Harry!” as I was yanked through another door. A fist flew past my face hitting the guy who was holding me, in his jaw. The guy yelled as I was grabbed again and pulled behind a door. Looking up Kevin knelt in front of me.

“You okay?” he asked.

I nodded as I moved my shoulder back and forth, “Yeah, I’ll be perfect if you all will stop tossing and me pulling around like a rag doll.”

“Sorry.” He says as he reaches around his back and grabs a spare gun, “Take it, you might need it.”

Nodding my head I checked the clip as he glances around and over the table, “There’s another door off to my left. I’ll cover for you.”

“3 guys with one gun?” I asked a bit skeptic.

Kevin raised his eyebrow and smirked, “Kitten I wouldn’t doubt what I can do.”

“Whatever.” I said as I shifted towards the door.

“Okay when I say go, you run. Got it?”

I nodded.

Checking one more time he stands up as he fires off two shots, “GO!”

Sprinting on my feet to the door I threw it opened as I ran into another hall, making a fast right I ran with Kevin following.

“Make a left!” he yells.

Turning left I stopped as he yells, “Get down!”

Dropping on instinct, Kevin fired two shots as a guy that was in our path dropped lifeless to the ground. “Go.” Says Kevin pulling me to my feet as I headed down the hall again, trying to avoid stepping in the guy’s blood considering I didn’t have on shoes.

“Right!” yells Kevin as he turns around and fires a couple more shots.

Running in front of me Kevin slowed down as he check to see if things were clear. From how many people were around and fighting when I ran down this hall before, with nobody being here screamed to me that something was wrong.

“Stay here.” Says Kevin as he crossed the walk way to check to see if things were clear.

Holding the gun with both hands I look around. Everything was clear until I saw a shadow. Looking from where I stood and where Kevin stood, he was further from me then supposed.
“Kevin.” I tried whispering, trying to avoid whoever was near from finding us.