"What do you want me to do?"

Chapter105

Andy POV

“What the fuck do you mean he’s dead!” yells Josh as he paced back and forth.

“Exactly what I said, he is dead.” I said as I crossed my arms leaning against the wall.

“You weren’t supposed to kill him Andy!”

“He gave me no choice! He flipped at the last damn minute. It was either him or me, and I very much like being alive.”

“Do you have any idea what you just done? You just filled out our death contracts! They’re going to come after us.”

“Oh don’t be such a bitch. You’re acing like they are soldiers.”

“They are in case you haven’t realized.”

“They aren’t soldiers, their frat boys with good trigger fingers.” I say as I rake a hand through my hair, “Quit being such a bitch. They’ll want to plan things out before the next attack. We have time.”

“Time for what exactly. It’s obvious that she doesn’t know anything about project red and that she has no clue about the chip, so what is the point in going after her still?”

“EVERYTHING!” I yell, “She’s going to lead us to what we need, all we need to do is grab a cold one and wait.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Because,” I say as I push myself off the wall. Walking to the computer monitor I click the mouse as I say, “If she is as faithful and in love with Niall like she puts off, she’ll be willing to risk her own life in order to save him.”

“But he won’t let her do that. He’ll convince her that they’ll do it together.”

“Not if I have a say in it.”

Josh looks at me and back at the monitor as he says, “You’re going to send the package aren’t you.”

Placing a cigarette into my mouth, I spark my lighter as I take in a slow drag. Blowing out the smoke slowly I say, “Yes.”

“When?” he asked.

Taking in another breath I blow out the smoke as I say, “Only time will tell.” Looking back at the monitor I smiled as I say, “She’ll leave him before you know it.”

-------------- 

Mel POV

“Aren’t we supposed to be unpacking?” I asked breathless as Niall pulled away from our kiss for a split second to pull my shirt up and over my head as he tossed it on the floor.

“We are, we’re starting with our clothes.” He mumbled as he began kissing up my collarbone.

Moving his hand behind me, with one quick sweep he knocked everything off the table that was behind me. Picking me up as he sat me on the table while I pulled at the hem of his shirt. Pulling it over his head, it fell next to mine on the floor as he crashed his lips back onto mine. His kiss was rough, yet tender as he ran his hands up behind my back, unclasping my bra. A slight moan escaped my lips as he lowered his head taking in my now harden nipple. I ran a hand through his hair as I tangled it between my fingers.

“Niall.” I moaned breathless as his lips traveled up my chest and along my neck.

Moving his hand down in front of me he says, “Up.”

Wrapping my arms around his neck I lifted my hips as he pulled down my panties and shorts dropping them on the floor as his feet. Wrapping my legs around his middle I kissed along his jaw as I pulled at his ear with my teeth. Dropping his sweats and boxers with one swift movement I pulled away slightly amazed.