A Not So Classic Happy Birthday! (Part 2)

A Few Chapters ago I asked for you to send me songs to have a chapter be based off on and I would base a character off of you if I picked your song. This is my first chapter that I am going to start to include the songs. My first was suggested by Ashley who wattpad is (Chickpea15)... Thanks so much for the song! I love it!

Chapter 124

Mel POV

“You what?” asked Niall.

“You said that ever since this all started you haven’t been able to see your family as much so since we were here I had Louis help with flying her. your dad, and Greg out here.” I smile.

“Long time no see brother.” Says Greg as he, a women, and there dad walks up. Greg smiles as he steps up holding a baby in his hands.

“Theo!” exclaimed Niall as he walks over to his brother, “Man he has gotten so big.”

“Tell me about it.” smiles Greg.

Niall looks at his family as he turns back to me, “Is this what you were up to?”

I shrug, “Part of it.”

“Mama Horan!” yells Harry as he walks past us and hugs Niall’s mom, “It’s nice to see you again.”

“Nice to see you again too sweetheart.” Looking Harry up and down Niall’s mom smiles as she says, “The more you grow up the more and more I start to see your mother in you. You know she has cut her hair a little right?”

Harry shakes his head, “No I didn’t know. I haven’t seen her in a while, but I assume that it looks great.”

“I think it does.” Says another lady as she walks up.

Harry stops as he turns slowly around. Placing a hand over his chest he says, “Mom?” looking at the girl that stood next to her he says, “Gemma? What are you doing here?”

“We were invited, of course.” Says Gemma.

Harry looks at me, “You didn’t tell me they were coming.”

I smiled, “I didn’t tell you that any of your families were coming.”

“’Any of our families,’ Melissa you didn’t,” starts Liam as his moms steps up.

“Hello sweetpea.”

Another group steps towards Louis, as a lady says, “Boobear you’ve grown so much.”

Another family steps towards Zayn as a girl steps forward and says, “Hey there dork face.”

One by one the guys went and reconnected with their families. Tears were shed as Max steps to me and places a hand on my shoulder.

“This was really nice.” He says.

I smiled, “With how much they are with us and away from their family, I figured that instead of buying an overly expensive gift , that I give him, and the boys the one thing they missed the most.” I looked back at the boys all in tears with their families and I say, “ Their family.”

Pulling me to him in a half hug Max says, “Don’t worry, I’m sure that they love it.”

Watching the boys, they all laughed and talked with family and friends, as there family mingled between each other. This was the first time I’ve seen them this genuinely happy and it made me happy that I could give them something that I didn’t have. A Family.

Kissing me on my head Max says, “Come on, let’s get this party started.”

“Lead the way.” I say motioning my hand in front of him.