"Come with me.."

Chapter 134

Waking up at Jesy, I rolled over in bed as I looked out the window, the moon was high in the sky as my phone buzzed.

Up?

Looking at the name at the top of the screen I smiled as I saw, Him<3

Yeah I replied back.

Let’s go home? I’m out front.

Rolling over one last time I looked over at Jesy as I text back,

Grabbing bag now.

“Jesy.” I whispered my voice full with sleep.

“Hmm?” she says.

“Niall is here, so I’m leaving.”

Jesy opened one of her eyes as she glances at the clock, “It’s 3 in the morning.”

“I know, I’ll see you at school.”

“Okay.” She sighs as she pulls the covers up on her, “Thanks for bring the soup and stuff.”

“No problem hun.” Leaning over I kissed her cheek as I said, “Go back to sleep.”

“Mmm hmm.” Was all she said before she drifted back off to sleep.

Getting up I walked to the bathroom, as I brush my teeth and ran an hand through my messy hair. Grabbing my duffle I slipped on my shoes and headed outside.

Demi sat in the driveway with her engine running. Climbing into the passenger seat. Niall shifted the car in reverse as I tossed my bag into the backseat.

“Did I wake you?” he asked.

“Kinda, I had just drifted off.”

“If you would have told me that I would have just gotten you in a few hours.”

I shook my head as I leaned over the seat divider laying my head down, “It’s okay, I wanted to go home. I missed you.”

Raising his hand to my head, Niall brushed down my hair as he says, “I haven’t gone anywhere.”

Closing my eyes I say, “I know, but it’s like I haven’t seen you for the past few days.”

“I’ve been busy with the boys and this whole Andy thing.”

“I figured.” I said.

We drove for a minute as I breathing began to even out and I started drifting off to sleep. I was damn there near a deep sleep when Niall says, “We’re here.”

Reaching in the backseat he grabbed a bag of his and my duffle as we got out and headed upstairs.

------------

Walking in and closing the door I went straight to the room stripping out of my clothes as I grabbed one of Niall’s shirts that was laying on the bed and pulled it over my head. Niall messed around with something in the kitchen as I pulled the blankets back and got into bed. I laid there for a minute while I heard footsteps in the distance. Niall shuffled with things around the room. Usually this wouldn’t bother me, but right now, being I was half asleep this was annoying me.

“Niall.” I sighed.

“Yeah?”

“Come to bed, please?”

“Okay.” He says as he sits a glass down on the dresser and crossed over to the bed.

The bed dipped behind me as he gets in pulling the covers up and over him. Moving behind me, I pressed my back to his front as he nuzzle into my neck. I could smell whiskey on his breath.