You and I (Long)

Awhile ago I asked for a songs to use for chapters and I said that if I used your song, I would write you into a chapter. So @IsDeki suggested You and I, so Isabelle look for your cameo! and thanks for the song choice!

--------------------

Chapter 159

“Melissa! Get up!” yells Jesy as she walks into the room.

“I’m up!”  I yelled back as I pulled the blanket from my face.

It was Halloween morning and all the girls were running amok in the house. There was talks about hairstyles, to jewelry, to shoes, to what time the ball started and like always I was already over it.

“You can’t sleep your life away luv.” Says Jesy as she comes and sits on the side of the bed.

I nod, “I know, but I can try can’t I?”

She smiles as she says, “Yes, but not today, today we have a ball to get ready for and you have a dress to be in awe about.”

Sitting up in bed I moved my hair out of my face as I rubbed my eyes. On my closet hung a plastic cover on a hanger. With a bag next to it.

“Jesy, I thought we were doing something simple.” I say.

She nods, “We were, but then I saw this and thought of you.”

Standing up I walked over to the dress cover and unzipped it.

I screamed. The dress was perfect! It was a rose pink that was big but not my sweet 16 big. The dress was simple and plain from the waist down, but the bust area was covered in designs of multiple roses. 

Turning I grabbed Jesy as I hugged her tight.

“Thank you! I love it.” I gush.

“Really?” she asks.

I nod as my eyes fog up, “Yes, really. What would I ever do without you Jes? You are seriously the best friend I’m lucky to have ever had.”

Jesy smiles and sniffs, “Mel, stop I’m gonna cry.”

Pulling her to me again I held her tight as tears ran down my face, “I love you jes.”

“I love you too Mel.”

Pulling apart we smiled as we wiped our eyes.

“Sorry, I don’t know why I got emotional.” I say.

Shaking her head she says, “No biggy. I don’t mind.”

Just then my phone started ringing. Walking to my night stand I pick up my phone and says, “Hello?”

“How’s my date doing?” asked Harry.

I smile, “Great, and you?”

“Great, just out running a few errands with Liam.” Says Harry.

“Tell him I say hi.”

“Melly says hi,” says Harry, “He says hi.”

I smile as I say, “What’s up?”

“Nothing much, just wanted to know if you’ll be ready to head out by 8.”

Looking over at the clock I nod, “Yeah, I will.”

“Great. See you in a few hours?”

“See you in a few hours.” I say as he hangs up.

“Everything okay?” asked Jesy.