Too Close For Comfort (Long)

Chapter 121

“Rise and shine sweetheart.” Says Liam as he shakes my shoulder.

“Leave me alone Payne.” I groan as I pull the cover over me.

“No can do love. We need to train.”

“10 more minutes.” I asked peeking out at him.

Shaking his head he says, “You said that 30 minutes ago. Now I let you sleep late and it’s time to get up.”

Groaning I pushed the blanket off of me as I sat up pushing my hair back from my face. Looking at the clock it read 6:35am as I said, “Late? It’s 6 in the morning.”

“I know, and you know I would’ve gotten you up at 5:30am but Niall told me to be nice since you went to sleep late last night.”

Looking over next to me I saw where Niall side was empty. And as if reading my mind Liam says, “He and the boys went to canvas and scope out the last details of the job tonight.”

I nod as I say, “Give me 10 minutes so I can shower.”

“Shower? Why shower when you’re going to get sweaty all over again?”

Rolling my eyes I said, “Fine give me 5 minutes to change.”

“5 minutes and if you’re not out in exactly 5 minutes, that’s 30 more pushes ups to each rountine.”

“You wouldn’t!”

Looking at his watch he says, “4 minutes and 56 seconds.”

Throwing my pillow at him he leaves as I get up. Pulling my hair into a high ponytail, I pull on a pair of workout Capri’s and a sports bra with a jacket. Sliding on my running shoes I looked grabbed my phone as I ran downstairs.

“Cutting it close there sweetheart.” Says Liam.

“I made it on time.” I said.

“Yup with 30 seconds to spare.” He smiles as he tosses me a water bottle, “Shall we?”

“Lead the way.”

Walking in front of me, we headed outside to the backyard as we stop in the middle of the field.

Pulling my jacket around me tightly I say, “Wait, we aren’t doing this inside?”

He shakes his head, “Nope.” Pulling off his long sleeve he tosses it to the side standing in just his workout shorts and running shoes.

“Are you crazy!” I asked.

“No and trust me I’ve worked out in much worst weather.” Cracking his knuckles he says, “Let’s get going.”

Shivering I jumped up in down as I took off my jacket and tied it tightly around my waist. Tightening my ponytail I stand there bouncing on the heels of my feet as Liam says, “Let’s start with 60 jumping jacks.”

And just like that, I regretted getting out of bed.

We did warm up exercises for about 20 minutes, then we moved to 4 laps around the backyard, and I had to complete an obstacle course which took about an hour. Tossing me a water Liam says, “Are you ready to move onto the fun stuff?

“And here I thought that we were already doing fun stuff.” I said as I opened my water and chugged it.

Liam laughs, “Oh sweetheart if you thought that that was fun you’re going to love this.”

Pouring water over my head, I let the water run down my face as I calmed my breathing down.

I watched him as he walks to the shed and motions me to follow. Walking inside I stopped as my jaw dropped.