My Cold Blooded Angel

Chapter 116

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” says Josh as he holds up a gun at me.

Moving back from the night stand where I knew Niall put a spare gun at, I leaned back against the headboard, “How did you get in here?”

He smiles as he says, “A pro never reveals his secrets.”

“Where is everyone?” I ask.

Ignoring me he says, as he moves closer to the bed, “Get up.”

“What do you want?”

“Don’t worry I just want to talk. You’re safe.”

“Yeah says the person who is pointing a gun at me and who once kidnapped me.” 

Waving the gun at me he smiles, “Stand.”

“Can’t.” I say as I pulled the sheets over my legs.

“Why not?”

“Don’t have any pants.” I say, even though I remembered me going to sleep with them on which lead to 2 things, 1) I took them off while I was sleep, or 2) Niall took them off which made me question why.

“It’s nothing that I haven’t seen before.” he says as he winks, causing my flesh to crawl with a minor reminder of the warehouse during last years christmas. Waving the gun at me again he says, “Stand.”

Standing I let the huge shirt fall down mid-thigh.

“Walk.” Says Josh.

Walking out the door I listened for movement and was surprised there weren’t any.

“Where are you talking me Josh?” I asked again slightly raising my voice.

“Getting loud won’t help.”

Rolling my eyes I walk downstairs with Josh right behind me. Hitting the bottom stair I walked to the living room and stopped. 2 guards stood near the fireplace and there on the floor laid 3 bodies.

“No!” I yelled as I ran to the first one.

Louis head was turned to the side, blood soaked the side of his forehead. Checking his pulse I relaxed a bit when I found his pulse was even. Moving over to Zayn the back of his head was matted in blood but he was breathing. Moving over to Niall I brushed my hand over his forehead pushing his hair back, he had the same gash on his forehead like Louis, but his lip was also busted.

“Niall.” I whispered.

Niall moved his head and groaned, but never opened his eyes. Running my hand down his arm I stopped at his waist as Josh says, “Filling him up won’t help him. Especially if you’re looking for this.” Following his gaze to the table I saw 3 handguns laying there unclipped.

“Shit.” I mumble.

“Now that, that’s settle. Sit.” He says as he motions the gun to a lazy boy that sat on the other side of Louis.

Hesitating I stand and walk to the seat and sit.

“Great. Now let’s chat.”

“About what?” I asked.

“About your family.”

Folding my arms I say, “As far as I know, they’re all dead. The ones I know of that is.”

“So we’re going to going play stupid?” Josh ask as he runs a hand over his chin and nods.

The guard across the room steps towards and slams his foot hard against Niall’s side.