Off To Meet My Mother

(Author's note at the bottom PLEASE READ!)

Chapter 117

Riding back to the house took longer than I expected. As we pulled to the gate as Harry pushed in the pin I looked out my window to see a guy standing there with black shades, wearing a black hoodie and jeans.

“Harry?” I say.

“Yeah.”

“Do you see him?”

Harry turns to me, “See who?”

Pointing across the street I said, “Him.”

Harry looked over my shoulder as he says, “Melly nobody is there.”

Looking back to where I thought the guy was standing at Harry takes my hand into his as he says, “It’s okay Melly. You’re okay.”

I stared at the spot the guy stood at as we drove in, I’m not seeing things

Getting out the car I walked inside and went straight to where Niall was laying at on the couch.

“How’s everyone?” ask Harry.

“Zayn is in the shower, Louis is in the kitchen.” says Max.

“Why is he still out?”

“He’s been in and out. It looks like he got whacked harder than the others.”

Raising Niall’s head up I placed it on my legs, ignoring the warm wetness under his head.

“It’s a gash, not deep so he’ll live.” Says Liam.

I nodded as I pushed Niall’s hair back. I sat there for a moment just pushing his hair back as he moans and blinks wildly.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“Hey.” He says softly.

“How do you feel?”

“Like my jumper cord just broke and I fell 20 feet on my arse.”

I smile as he looks up at me, “How are you?”

“Shaken up, but I’m good.”

“Shaken?” Niall stares at me for a moment as he raises up a hand to my cheek, “Why are you bleeding?”

“It’s not mine.”

Niall jumps up as Liam says, “Easy!”

“Where is he?” he asked.

“Dead.” Says Harry.

“How?”

Harry looks at Niall then Me before he looks away.

“Princess? You did-“

“No, some guy in shades and a hoodie did it.”

“Did you see his face?”

I shook my head, “No.”

“How did he and his guys get in anyways?” asked Liam.

“The boys and I were doing inventory in the shade, Zayn was out first and then Louis. He must have waited until he seen you guys leave.” Explains Niall as he sits up and running his hand down his face.

“What did he want?” ask Max.

“He wanted to finish what he started at the warehouse.” I said.

“What? Why? Andy made contact with him?” ask Harry.

I shook my head, “He didn’t say.”