Chapter 3. The Prank!

Your POV

The first week of classes were great! Hermione and I were top of all our classes. Well, there was Potions.

Potions was taught by Professor Snape, and he FAVOURED Slytherin. Slytherin was his house, and it just so happened that we had potions with that house.

On the first day he was horrible to Harry. When he asked Harry a question he didn't know Hermione and I raised our hands in hope of answering it for points. He just snapped at us to put our hands down. And when we made the Cure for Boils he criticised everyone except for the Slytherins.

He then went on to pick on Harry for not stopping Neville. He's a total ass.

 Hermione and I were on our way to History of Magic, which is taught by Professor Binns, who is a ghost, when two redheads bumped into us making our books go flying.

"Oh sorry about that," one of them stopped to apologize. "We can help if you'd like?"

"Yes please," Hermione huffed.

"Come on George!" The one who stopped yelled. "We owe these two an apology for knocking their books to the floor. We're gonna help them."

Up ahead in the corridor, the other twin stopped. He rolled his eyes and started coming back. "Yeah, yeah. Although I'm pretty sure that they can do it themselves."

"Excuse me," I glared at him, "but you two are the reason they're all over the floor anyway. Besides won't more people helping let it get done faster?"

"Well someone's a bit feisty," the rude one snarled at me.

"Keep your mouth shut about me," I snapped back.

"Calm down Y/N," Hermione said. "The sooner they help us the sooner we can go to class. Hey, aren't you two Ron's older brothers?"

"You mean Ickle Ronniekins?" The polite one laughed. "Sadly, yes. Are you two his friends or something?"

"I'm not, but she is," Hermione replied. "I'm Hermione, and this is Y/N. What are your's?"

"I'm Fred," the polite one told us, "and my other half if there is George." He pointed to George picking up a book by a bench. "I'm sorry if we make you late for class."

"It's fine," I reassured him. Hermione looked shocked, she won't miss a class unless she was dead or something. "It's History of Magic anyway. Nothing important."

"But no one but us takes notes, Y/N," Hermione protested. "If anything important is said, we won't be there to write it down."

"We still have about five minutes Hermione," I told her. "Are those all the books?" I asked once George returned.

"From what I could see," he replied coldly. "Anyway, we better get going Fred. See you Granger, Black."

"Fred, George," Hermione nodded. "Thank you for helping."

"No problem," Fred smiled at us. "Enjoy your nap."

"What nap?" Hermione asked.

"The one everyone has in History of Magic," George replied winking at us. "Come on Fred, let's go. I have a plan for another prank."

"See ya Weasleys," I waved. "Come on Hermione, let's not be late."

We rushed to the History of Magic classroom and arrived right on time.

George's POV

As they ran away I pulled Fred up off the ground.