Chapter 54. Sirius in the Fire!

Question for today's chapter; do you speak more than one language? You don't have to be fluent.

I hope you all enjoy, love you all!! Stay awesome!

Third Person

"We're supposed to be fighting dragons?" Harry hissed at Y/n when he reached the deserted Gryffindor common room, about five minutes before his meeting with Sirius. 

"What?" Y/n opened her eyes, she had been sleeping while waiting for Harry.

"Hagrid showed me what the challenge of the First Task is!" Harry explained. "What the bloody hell are they thinking?"

"I don't know, Harry," Y/n yawned.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry questioned her.

"I'm not allowed to tell anybody, idiot," Y/n snapped.

"So," Harry retorted. "I have to fight a fucking dragon!"

"Calm down, will ya?"

"No, Y/n, I'm not going to calm down!" Harry groaned. "I don't wanna get killed by a dragon. I'm too young to die."

"Stop moaning, and try to think of a plan," Y/n suggested in an annoyed tone.

"I'm asking the assistant for help, dumbass," sneered Harry. "Please just help me."

"You can ask Dad when he gets here," sighed Y/n.

"How is he getting here anyway?" Harry asked.

Y/n shrugged, "How the fuck am I supposed to know?"

"Okay, okay," Harry said. "Calm the fuck down."

"Damn, okay," huffed Y/n.

It was quiet for a while until Harry looked at the fire and seemed to nearly jump out of his skin.

"Sirius!" he gasped, staring at the fire.

Y/n's head popped up and looked at the fire. There sat her father's head, looking like an oddly shaped log.

"How are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Never mind me, how are you?" Sirius turned to question on Harry.

"I'm -"

"Don't say fine," snapped Y/n.

Sirius smiled. "Hello, Y/n."

"Hey, Dad," Y/n smiled back at him. "Now talk, Harry."

And he did.

Harry told Sirius every. From the second his name came out of the Goblet of Fire (including Y/n being made assistant) to now.

When Harry finished telling Sirius about the dragons, there was a long gap of silence.

"I should have told him about the dragons, Dad," Y/n sighed, looking to her hands.

"It's not your fault, Honey," Sirius told her. "You were doing your job. Now, Harry, I haven't got too long. I broke into some wizard house to use their fireplace. I need to warn you about a few things before we get to the dragons, Harry."

"You what?" Y/n gasped as Harry said, "What?" thinking about what could be worse than dragons.

"Yes, Y/n,  broke into a wizard's house," Sirius repeated his words. "Now, Harry -"

"What if you get caught, Dad?" seethed Y/n.

"Don't worry about your old man, Y/n," Sirius hushed her. "Harry, listen, Karkaroff was a Death Eater. You know what Death Eaters are, don't you?"