Chapter 63. July!

I know, this is being posted on SUNDAY not MONDAY. I have just one answer for that... one year ago today, April 10th 2021, was when I started this book. Look at where we are now! FIVE THOUSAND VIEWS! and this is the SIXTY-THIRD CHAPTER! I want to thank you all for this and sticking with the book for this long. I love you all!

Warning: Long ass chapter!

Your POV

It felt like everything around me was burning. It felt like I was burning. I swear I could hear the screaming of my lungs, trying to get away from the smoke suffocating them. I could hear the screaming in my muscles, that seemed to be tearing. It felt as if I was being a torn apart from the inside. Everything hurt. I screamed once more, the pain forcing me to do so.

I had been at my grandparents' house for only six hours, and for four of them I had been crying out for help, for thirty minutes I was catching up with Delilah, and the other hour and a half I was being cursed by my grandparents and told that one day soon I'd become a Death Eater. That Voldemort needed a spy at Hogwarts and they volunteered me. If I didn't get out soon I'd be forced to become one. However, I might just die before I can become one for it feels as if I am dying.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!" I yelled, biting back another scream that was lodged in my throat. "MAKE IT STOP! IT HURTS! IT HURTS SO MUCH! PLEASE, MAKE IT STOP!"

"SHUT UP!" I barely heard someone shouting at me. I think it was at me. It was probably one of my grandparents.

Another, stronger wave of pain hit me. It was worse than any other round of pain I had been exposed to. I couldn't hold back another scream of complete agony. It hurt so much! Why hasn't the pain killed me yet? How am I still alive? Am I still alive? Maybe I'm dying, maybe this is what dying feels like.

"SAVE ME!" I screamed, pain rippling through me once more. It now felt like my limbs were being tore from my body. "PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP! IT HURTS TOO MUCH! HELP!"

"ZIP IT,BITCH!" the same person yelled at me. "NO ONE FUCKING CARES!"

I cried out in pain once more before I blacked out. The pain had finally become unbearable.

~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes hours later. Things were quiet upstairs, but it sounded as though my previous yells were bouncing around the walls and back to my ears. The pain was still there, it had dimmed though, enough for me to get into a sitting position.

"What kind of spell did they use in me?" I asked myself, lifting my bleeding arm up to the dim light. It was bleeding badly, even though it had been more then roughly ten hours.

"Black!" a voice hissed from the stairs in front of me.

"What? Who's there?" I groaned.

"Professor Snape," the voice replied. "The order has requested that I come and get you. Your father and Lupin have been very worried about you."

I blinked lazily at the man that told me to be Snape.

"The real Snape would never rescue me!" I scoffed, hissing slightly from the pain shooting through my skull. "He hates me!"

"But the people in the Order do not," Snape snapped, walking closer towards me. "Now, can you walk?"

I managed to put myself in a kneeling stance and tried getting onto my feet. However, both legs collapsed from under me. I bit back a cry if pain and replied to Snape with, "I don't think so."

I heard Snape tsk and pull out his wand. He muttered a quick spell that got me back on my feet. They still hurt, but I reckoned that he must have done something to force them to walk.