Chapter 65. Hello Again Hogwarts!

AHHH!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 7,000 VIEWS!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I'VE GOTTEN THIS FAR!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Also, sorry for having this come out so late in the day. I meant to get it out earlier today, but I got caught up with homework.

Your POV

The morning of the first was absolute chaos, and there was no other way to put it.

I had gotten dressed and had most of my things in the living room, where we were keeping everyone's things for the time being. I went back upstairs for my favourite Gryffindor jumper, and on my way down I was smacked on my back and went flying down the last two sets of stairs. The chaos paused for a moment as they realized I was hit, and then I heard Mrs. Weasley shouting at the twins for using their magic to bring their trunks down, and that's how I was hit. Dad and Remus were trying to see what damage it had caused me, and what I found out was that apparently people can have more than five fingers on their hands. I came to find that out because Dad was holding six fingers in front of my face and asking how many I saw. I couldn't even get my answer out before everything went black.

It turned out I had passed out and woke up ten minutes before we were supposed to go. I was supposed to be arriving at the platform with Mr. Weasley, Ron, and Hermione. Harry had two guards, and the twins and Ginny went with Remus. My head was still smarting as we said our goodbyes.

"I'll see you at Christmas, dear," Mrs. Weasley said. "You'll be back at now time. For now, watch over the twins for me."

"Of course I will," I promised, and then turned to Dora.

"You be careful," Dora said to me, hugging me tight.

"I'll try my best," I responded.

When Dora let me go Remus was next.

"Try your best to behave, Miss. No Prefect Badge," Remus whispered.

"I'll try, Mr. Abused My Prefect Badge to Help my Friends Get Away With a Prank," I snapped back.

"You are a pain," Remus said, pulling away from me.

"And yet the only person who keeps you sane," I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes in amusement.

Padfoot, yes Dad managed to see us off, headbutted my leg and looked up at me. I fell to my knees and hugged his around his neck.

"Bye, Dad," I whispered so only he could hear it. "Be safe, and stay home. I would love to spend Christmas at home this year."

I let Padfoot go and stood up, patting his head a few times I took one last look at the membersof the Order, and turned towards the train with my friends.

After we rounded the bend and couldn't see the Order members anymore the twins disappeared to find Lee, and Hermione and Ron went to the prefect's carriage. Ginny, Harry, and I made our way to find a carriage. we met up with Neville on our way to find one. The only carriage that was some what empty was were Luna Lovegood sat, reading the Quibbler upside down.

"Luna!" I cried, sitting down beside her. "How as your summer?"

"Mine was enjoyable," she replied, smiling at me. "What about yours?"

"Mine was wonderful," I answered. "This is mine and Ginny's friend -"

"Harry Potter," Luna interrupted me.

"Yes, and that is Neville Longbottom," I said, pointing to Neville, who blushed when Luna looked at him. "He's in mine and Harry's year."

"Hello," Luna said to Neville politely.