Chapter 50!! A Late Night!

This is the 50th Chapter!! OMG!!! Thank you all so much!! We also just reached 2,00 views, I cannot be more thankful for you guys!! You all make my day so much better. Hopefully this year we'll finish this book!!

Question for today's chapter: What is your favourite kind of ice cream, or cake?

Love you all, hope you enjoy!!! Stay awesome!!

Your POV

Defence Against the Dark Arts was scarier than we thought. Like today, we walked into the classroom and Moody announced that he would put us under the Imperius Curse to see if we could throw it off.

I honestly didn't want people to know that if doesn't affect me, so I knew I had to rely on the voice and do whatever it told me to do.

"But - but you said it's illegal, Professor," Hermione argued when he told us, and started to move desks out of the way. "You said to use it against another human was -"

"Dumbledore wants you taught what it feels like," Moody snapped. "If you'd rather learn the hard way - someone putting you under it to control you - fine by me. You're excused. Off you go."

Moody pointed towards the door. Hermione turned pink and muttered something about not meaning to leave. Hermione would never miss a lesson, especially not one this important.

Moody put us all in a line, and one by one the students around me started to do the most weird and extraordinary stuff. Dean hopped around the classroom tree times singing the national anthem. Lavender imitated a squirrel. Neville pulled off a series of spectacular gymnastic moves. Parvati recited the school song. Seamus did a double back-flip. Hermione flipped a desk. Ron acted like a duck.

Then it was Harry's turn, who was ahead of me. Now, I know that Harry could beat it, Harry is an interesting specimen, so if he doesn't fight it I' flop on the floor and wriggle like a slug. 

"Imperio!" Moody said, his wand pointed at Harry.

Harry smiled like he never knew what worry was, just like everyone else. He didn't do anything for a while, he was defiantly fighting it, because everyone did what they were told instantly. After a while, he locked his knees in and dived into the desk. His head banging against the hard wood.

Everyone gasped, but Moody said, "Now, that's more like it! Look at that, you lot, Potter fought! He fought it, and he damn near beat it! We'll try that again, Potter, and the rest of you pay attention - watch his eyes, that's where you see it - very good, Potter, very good indeed! They'll have trouble controlling you!"

Moody put Harry under the curse four more times before Harry completely threw it off, and when he did Moody smiled! He actually smilled!

"Black," Moody called. I looked up. "You're turn."

I had thought that after Harry beat it we'd be done, but I was wrong.

I stepped up to the middle of the classroom, hoping that the command the voice gave me was easy to do.

"Imperio!" Moody said, his wand pointed at me.

I waited for the voice to arrive, to tell me what to do, so that the others wouldn't know. But a whole minute passed and there was no voice. Everyone was staring wide eyed at me, not believe that there wasn't even a fight. I bet they could see that there was nothing in my eyes that showed a challenge of trying to shake it off.

"Black's done it too!" exclaimed Moody, smiling. "Not even a sign of a fight in her eyes! Good job, Black, well done!"

~~~~~~~~~~