Chapter 53. A Day With Weasley!

Question for today's chapter; who is your favourite Harry Potter character, or top five?

I hope you all enjoy, love you all!! Stay awesome!

Your POV

Double Potions. Ugh. Hate it. But here I was, not skipping it.

Harry, Hermione, and I were walking down to the dungeons and when we arrived there the green cloaked clan was waiting outside of the classroom. They were all wearing badges, and for a second I thought that they were S.P.E.W badges there Hermione made. As I got closer, though, I realized that they held a different message.

Support Cedric Diggory
The real Hogwarts Champion!

"Like them, Potter?" Malfoy asked when he spotted Harry. "And this isn't all they can do... look!"

He pressed the badge and the message on it disappeared, a different message taking its place.

POTTER STINKS

The Slytherins howled with laughter. The rest of the green robed jerks pressed theirs too.

"Oh, very funny," I snarled at the Slytherins. "Really witty."

"Want one, Granger?" Malfoy asked, turning his attention to Hermione and holding out a badge. "I've got loads. But don't touch my hand, now. I've just washed it, you see, I don't want a Mudblood sliming it up."

Oh now they've done it.

Simultaneously Harry and I reached for our wands and pointed them at Malfoy. The majority of the Slytherins scrambled to get out of the way of mine and Harry's rage.

"Harry, Y/n!" Hermione warned.

I stood down, but not Harry.

"Go on then, Potter," Malfoy sneered, pulling out his own wand. "Nobody's going to save you. Do it, if you've got the guts."

It was deadly silent, just Harry and Malfoy glaring daggers at one another. Then they both shouted a spell at the same time.

"Furnunculus!" was Harry's spell.

"Densaugeo!" was Malfoy's.

Jets of light came from both of their wand, but apparently neither of them can aim, so Harry's hit Goyle, and Malfoy's hit Hermione.

Goyle howled at put his hands over hit face, and Hermione whimpered, her hands over her mouth.

"Hermione!" both Ron and I cried, rushing over to her.

"Come on, 'Mione," I tried to get her to show us what was wrong wit her mouth.

Ron took his own hand on her arm and yanked them away form her face.

Hermione's teeth, already a bit bigger than average were growing, and fast! They were already at her chin, as she felt them she let out a terrified cry.

"What is all this noise about?" Snape came striding out of his classroom.

All the Sytherins launched into exaggerated stories about what happened just seconds before.